Master Crafting Metamods

"
I wouldn't worry about it too much. You have to remember, that sellers need to have buyers. If the sellers are going to keep their prices so high up then no one is going to buy the items. They'll be forced to lower the prices soon to accommodate the new buying power that most of the buyers have.

Yup that's a sure thing. When no player left in the game it's hard to sell anything.
Hf :)
"
StriderHiryu wrote:
People shouldn't be so hard on Qarl.

for sure.

All this Qarl bashing, way out of line imo.

Qarl is a genuinely nice guy, if you watch the state of exiles hes been on, the PoE official twitch he did with Chris etc, hes a sound bloke.

Qarl did what he felt was the right thing to do in the moment which was correct the misinformation because at heart he is a nice, helpful guy. He then quickly realised the actual right thing to do in the spirit of PoE was to withdraw the post and allow the player base to shape the situation. If you agree with the principal there or not that is not an issue to be put at the feet of Qarl as an individual, that is a core design philosophy that is consistent throughout the game. Wraeclast has its own morality and it is that of its player base, how they chose to interact with each other, to share information or withhold it, be charitable, be ruthless, thats in our hands. We shape the world, we are playing the roles, the devs just build the stage.

If you dont believe in that way of working, or you believe in it in some instances but not others, thats a topic for a general discussion on the fundamental nature of the games design as set forth by GGG as a company. Im not saying theres no room for that discussion or those ideas are not valid, but that is not an issue for Qarl as an individual or this particular isolated incident.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Yup that's a sure thing. When no player left in the game it's hard to sell anything.

If only I had a scour orb for each time I've seen people say this game is doomed...

I'll see you next league :^)
excuse my language but i have to say it : you're full of shit Chris.

drops aren't worth shit because a handful of people were creating mirrors every league.
top kek
Last edited by Dimitrii_ss2 on Aug 21, 2015, 6:32:01 AM
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
"
dasfilth wrote:
This doesn't matter. Learn to play the game efficiently.

I'm a below average player, but I've made at least 15 ex in Warbands so far,
and it was done PURELY through farming. Not even crafting. Sell more stuff.

I'm literally doing better in this league than any previously. This whole "mirrorgate" shit will correct itself over time, anyways. Quit whining and play the game. Or don't. Good riddance.

i call bullshit unless you found a single high value item you sold for like 12 ex.

i also had a look at your shop. The only value item is a romiras (which isn't listed on poe.trade somehow) and your shop is VERY small.

no way you could have made several hundred chaos with this.

What you've said is beyond foolish.

Just because his shop is small doesn't mean he can't get big currency from selling smaller currencies ingame. Some item like Sac pieces, high demand & cheap uniques would be sold fast via trade chat, there is no need to dumb everything into your shop unless you're too lazy or having too much shit waiting to be sold.
Last edited by camapngu133 on Aug 21, 2015, 6:43:27 AM
New regal orb recipe? What? Added today on the wiki?

Someone explain
"
Dimitrii_ss2 wrote:
excuse my language but i have to say it : you're full of shit Chris.

drops aren't worth shit because a handful of people were creating mirrors every league.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3hsaq6/its_impossible_to_get_players_stash_items_data/cuai6pi

Stop spreading bullshit.

"
New regal orb recipe? What? Added today on the wiki?

3 rares identified with same name and 20%q = regal.
Okay, all i need now is how to craft a +3 staff for my srs summoner by myself
someone link it?
"
If only I had a scour orb for each time I've seen people say this game is doomed...

I'll see you next league :^)

I wishe you are right :) For now warbands still a dead league since few weeks.
I just started diablo 3 few hours ago and i'm pretty satisfy with it for the moment.
Hf :)
Chris, I am *VERY* disappointed in your take on the issue, and your actions.

Basically, you endorse and encourage deceptive, scammy behavior. You are approving when elite few players lie to the rest of the community and spread misinformation.

I am not sure I want to be a part of this community when it is norm to lie to others for profit, when this behavior is even encouraged by the devs themselves.
Last edited by Globby on Aug 21, 2015, 7:18:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info