[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

I feel I hijacked the thread now that I posted those questions and that was not my intent since I am on standard and I am unable to get the belt anyway, etc. yet I have played around with the skills of this build a lot while trying to find a viable way to really use it in HC play down the road thats all.

I am sorry if I created a hijack atmosphere in the thread, it was not my intention at all and TY for the answers to my questions.
"
ad1ce wrote:
I think i will not update this thread anymore. The build was finished.

At 2.2 I will play some DoT character with assassin subclass I think, so the new guide maybe will come at late March :D Anyway it would be not so good like voltaxic, but I hate to play with a mainstream skill gems :D I started my voltaxic at 2.0 and it was rare at that time, but right now its extremely popular :( So my watch is over... for this thread ;D

good luck, exiles ;)

Me too lol I've been waiting to play voltaxic since a long time ago I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll be checking out what you do in Ascendancy. :)
What ascendancy are you going to pick when 2.2 comes? I was wondering if deadeye with chain would be viable and dropping chain gem But I am not sure at all.
Pathfinder is my choice for 2.2. Poison on hit is too good.
Hey. Nice guide, very helpful. I just got a voltaxic and really want to try this build. Can you update the skilltree for 2.2 pls? I have a few ideas about it, but dont want to mess it up while i have a passive reset. Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info