Girls playing POE?

There are always lots of guys playing POE but I haven't met any girls so far that play. I want a change from playing with guys who rambo all the time and end up dead in tempest. I was hoping to find a girl with a more thoughtful playstyle that enjoys the game on a deeper level. I am mature gamer in my 20s and I prefer playing on hardcore leagues but I dont mind playing standard either.

-Erik
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017, 3:33:33 AM
Because girls are always thoughtful and slow, while guys are always crazy and wild. It's not like guys can't be slow and cautious or girls charging headfirst.
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
I would suspect it may be because they want to avoid

sausage.gif
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
WraeHarmony.com -- Meet compatible exiles.

My guild has plenty of females. Some even tell the rest of the guild about this astounding fact. What is this, 1996?

So now there are two reasons I couldn't join your guild - no bird, and my wife wouldn't want me hanging around with birds.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
eklassen wrote:
There are always lots of guys playing POE but I haven't met any girls so far that play. I want a change from playing with guys who rambo all the time and end up dead in tempest. I was hoping to find a girl with a more thoughtful playstyle that enjoys the game on a deeper level. I am mature gamer in my 20s and I prefer playing on hardcore leagues but I dont mind playing standard either.

-Erik

Hehe. I give you 7/10. :)
I think this was all just a mad pipe dream...
i can be a girl if you want
"
WraeHarmony.com -- Meet compatible exiles.

My guild has plenty of females. Some even tell the rest of the guild about this astounding fact. What is this, 1996?

Charan, the ultimate wingman.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi eklassen. I'm female, and old enough to know better. I'll play with you. This all sounds suggestive - thanks guys in thread - but it's a reply taking your OP at face value. I play standard, and am more by feel and experiment than by maths (hey I'm a girl, I like explosions, mtxs, and decorating my hideout*). I'm getting into HC, through slowly learning how to race, and would like to do some Tempest. Standard would be fine too. I'm still learning everything. Add me and I'll say hi (acct name erdelyii) in game.

Oh I'm down undah, and busy irl (but addicted to this mad game), so it's patchy - and possibly weird hours by you - when I'm on.

Cheers.

Mad pipe dreams are the best kind. Now for a harem.

*true, but not seriously generalising so, before anyone starts.
Last edited by erdelyii on Aug 13, 2015, 1:07:23 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, Charan. I'll have a look :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info