[2.0] Boxsalesman SpinToWin Cyclone - Easy to gear - Does ANY map mod

What do you think about dropping WeD for Hypothermia? Your using AA and hatred so your chilling everything and it is a more multiplier over ALL your damage not just your elemental damage. Keeping in mind physical damage is always priority because of monster resists and life leech.

Your opinion?
How much dps do you currently have?
Viable in Tempest and is there a BM keystone variation?
"
azuazu wrote:
Viable in Tempest and is there a BM keystone variation?

Extremely viable in tempest, this build is loosely based on the first person to become lvl 100 in tempest, BM keystone would just be bad compared to this version, the one support gem you would gain from freeing up the BM keystone could never achieve as much dps as the hatred + herald of the ash combo, and you lose the defense from arctic armour.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

"
ask9598 wrote:
How much dps do you currently have?

24k but cyclone tooltip dps is extremely bad, I outdps my friend with 35k dps by quite a bit.

"
DutchRudder wrote:
What do you think about dropping WeD for Hypothermia? Your using AA and hatred so your chilling everything and it is a more multiplier over ALL your damage not just your elemental damage. Keeping in mind physical damage is always priority because of monster resists and life leech.

Your opinion?

I noticed the build's damage is pretty damn high, which causes most of the monsters to die before you actually cross over them to drop the chilled ground, it would definitely be better on boss fights though, but it might nerf the overall clear speed, exspecially once you start just destroying the big packs in maps with a 20% quality cyclone and + weapon range, the chilled ground range is much smaller than the cyclone range, making many things die before they get chilled. I'd personally take WED/FA/Hypothermia as interchangeable, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.

Hypo is the biggest dmg increase, but has a limiter condition that will usually only apply on tanky mobs and the boss. It also applies to all damage types, including physical.

WED is the biggest dmg increase of the "non limiters", but is more ele based and therefor less leech and can have more issues with resists.

FA is the smallest dmg increase but applies to all damage types, including physical.

I am noticing though that I chill monsters on the first hit even with my fairly mediocre axe compared to a disfavour.

I think I will slot in faster attacks on maps where mobs have a % chance to avoid elemental status ailments and see if there is a clear speed difference

Its easy because they are green sockets, culling strike could also be a good swap in as with quality it gets 10% ias, damage and everything has 10% less hp
Hi there Boxsalesman,
Thank you for the time you spend to explain this build. I am lvl 43 now and I liked it a lot. It would be very helpfull to post leveling tree :P ,but it`s ok as you explained it in your video.
PS I hope you will streaming again 1 day
Hey. If you would have 2 drop 1 2-link, wich one would you drop?
It's a lot more expensive to get 2 6socket items compared to 5S 5link items.
"
tushn wrote:
Hey. If you would have 2 drop 1 2-link, wich one would you drop?
It's a lot more expensive to get 2 6socket items compared to 5S 5link items.

I'd probably drop vengeance + life gain on hit, it's a nice little extra but it's not that crazy strong, we only use it because we have the free sockets anyway.

You definitely don't need 2 5L's though, there's nothing in the build that requires more than a 4L except for cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info