Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

Hey GGG!

Like many others here, I too got my characters deleted the same way. Just sent an email with my account name and characters to support, hoping you guys can restore it quickly!

It's unnerving to see a blank character list!

Names of most of my characters:
GodDAMNITKITTY
Elucaron
BomBomGone
UDKerrigan
ByakkoW

Cheers
hello i accidently deleted my poe account trying to link to steam. can someone help me restore it?
my account name is LUFuckingL,
characters in legacy
SjokzDormerJohansson
haHAAtwelvebtwhaHAA
thank you
Last edited by haHAAinthechat on Mar 11, 2017, 3:57:07 AM
hello,

could some tell my how long it took to resolve the problem since reporting. In my case it has been 4 days since i reported it on the forum and i have no response :(

regards,

Hey MrCommander1, did you send them an email like Nichelle stated?

I did but a day later there's no response. Maybe no one works during the weekend? But that's when the game is most played right? Seems strange to me..

"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles!

For all account related issues please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' with your account name and a few character names, thanks :)
Same happened to me today. Tried to link my Steam account, but didn't expect this to happen. Can I get my characters back please?

Edit: sorry just read the post above me. My bad.
Last edited by dakorean123 on Mar 16, 2017, 7:23:14 PM
i think i just did the same thing. could any one help?
I made the same mistake, any support able to help?
Hi,help please, I made the same mistake, I thought that the characters in my steam account would be in the account of path of exile but they were deleted, I would like to know if there are possibilities to recover my characters please.
Thank you so much.
Hey GGG,

i did the same mistake, i have emailed you at your support but i though i try it here, too.

some of my chars are MightyBiatch or NotsoMighty, both in legacy.

if you would make it happen to bring my charakters back to me i would be very gradeful.

thx Tygren
Last edited by Tygren86 on Mar 24, 2017, 12:48:12 PM
I've joined the ranks of idiots who deleted their characters. Send help please. ;_;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info