Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

edit: didnt read the last post :)
Last edited by Peanotz on Feb 28, 2017, 2:48:05 PM
Yup, did not see any harm in deleting characters that did not exist. Or in other words i did not read too carefully
Hello,

Unfortunately the same happend to me. Just wanted to link my account and now all Characters are gone.
Is it possible to restore it ?

Sorty, my bad i was not paying attention :(

regards,
hiho,

The same happened to me. But wrote a message to the support three days ago. I just want to have my stash tabs again. I also want to buy several stash tabs and buy a support pack, but do not know if the remain or my account will be reset and the new stash tabs then also gone.

Sorry for the inconvenience but how long do I have to wait for a reply.
Hallo Nichelle_GGG,

I read your post and i have sended an e-mail too the support email adres, but it I find it difficult to wait :-) Hope you can help.

In game Characters are Tuareck and Tuarek.

Thanks
hi

Unfortunately the same happened to me
I also did the same thing i didn't read the warning correctly, and i just bought stash tabs and everything. Can you please help me get my characters back.
I just did the same thing :(

Can you please help me get my characters back?

Hi Exiles!

For all account related issues please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' with your account name and a few character names, thanks :)
Hello everyone,
As this appears to trouble many Exiles out there, fearing for their progress and money, I thought I´d share how the whole process went down for me, as I was one of the unfortunate fools aswell.
First of all, fear not! This problem is fixable. I just shot GGG support (support@grindinggear.com) a ticket describing my problem (judging by all the posts here this should be a standard issue for them by now =P) including my account names from Steam and PoE.com, as Nichelle mentioned maybe include a couple of character names (it worked fine without for me). As it´s league start atm you can imagine GGG support has quite alot of requests so it might take a bit for them to deal with you. I got a response about 24h later, kindly remarking that my account had been restored which it indeed was. And thats all there was to it really. So don´t panic or spam, just contact support, be patient and everything will be fine =)
(Shoutout to GGGsuppport btw they are doing a great job!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info