Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

Hi there,

I've restored your Steam account, and sent you a PM regarding this.

Many Thanks,
Arthur
support@grindinggear.com
"
odler wrote:
Same with me. Can you pleease help? whant my steam characters back.

have also mailed your support.

Thnx inadvance.

Hey odler,

I've gone ahead and fixed this up for you. If you wish to log in through the Stand alone client you are welcome to let us know in the email and we'll assist you further :)
"
Neurostre wrote:
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
"
odler wrote:
Same with me. Can you pleease help? whant my steam characters back.

have also mailed your support.

Thnx inadvance.

Hey odler,

I've gone ahead and fixed this up for you. If you wish to log in through the Stand alone client you are welcome to let us know in the email and we'll assist you further :)

I seem to have made the same mistake while linking my steam and website accounts, I sent an e-mail in to support. Hoping to be able to play later tonight so I can get back to leveling up, thank you!

Hey there!

When an account created through the Path of Exile website is merged with a Steam account, the account created through the website “overwrites” or “deletes” the account that was created through Steam.

However, I’ve gone ahead and restored your original account. You should be able to log into your Steam account and see all of your characters again.

If you would like to log into the forums, you can do so using your Steam account. You would simply need to click the green “Log in using STEAM” button located to the right of the “email” and “password” fields at the login page. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
"
Zethrol wrote:
Hey there, just bought one of the supporter packs on the website but I guess my accounts aren't linked so I'm not seeing it in game. I don't want to link the accounts in case I risk not being able to play. Any chance you can link my accounts for me please?

Hey there,

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this? Unfortunately, it sounds like you may have purchased the Supporter Pack on the wrong account. However, if you contact us, we can take a look into fixing that for you.
Hey Zethrol, unfortunately I can't speculate on how long this may take, but we will get to you as soon as we can!
"
vortex1291 wrote:
Hi,

got the same problem while linking existing steam account to a new empty POE Account and already sent an Email to the support. It would be very nice if this problem will get fixed as soon as possible.

Greetings and thanks.

Hi there,

I've sent you a PM about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info