Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

"
I've also just done this by mistake.

Please email us at support@grindinggear.com about this with your account name and one or two character names. We can then look into this for you :)
"
I just did this same exact thing, are there any particular details I need to email to support@grindinggear.com

so they have all the information they need to restore my account?

If you could include your Path of Exile account name, 2-3 character names, and make sure that you're emailing us from the email address associated with your account, that would be very helpful. :)
"
HELLO

i linked my steam account gargamelmarian <gargamelmariano@gmail.com>

to this empty POE account for able to be part of the community

now I have an empty account here and on steam too ...

Please restore the characters and gear on my steam account ?
I've already wrote to support but here i may get a faster answer , and thx in advance

Hi there, I have replied to your email regarding this issue now :)
"
Same trouble with me. Registered there then going back to game and i see empty account without my old character... It is possible to restore my old Steam accout with my character?

Hiya,

We'd be happy to help however, I'm afraid you will need to contact us via the email address currently associated with your account for verification purposes. We look forward to hearing from you!
"
Tupacdre wrote:
Hi i linked my account and lost everything, chars cosmeticus etc help plz
account Tupacdre char ElTopito

Hiya,

Please contact support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to assist you further with this, thanks!
"
jherwin23 wrote:
same problem here sorry

hello sir good day, 1st of all i link the wrong that i link my standalone account to steam i was confuse, but my main character is on my steam and i just want to put in to standalone cos right now im here at dubai and the time pass i will come back to Philippines so i decided to link my account but the thing is i got the wrong link is there any chance to get my account in steam and transfer to my standalone account

thankyou

Hello,

Please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info