Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

"

I did the same mistake, please retrieve my character, was named "Elendd", thanks.

Hi abdo42,

I've gone ahead and restored the account. You should be able to log into your main account by using the 'Sign in through STEAM' button on the login page: http://pathofexile.com/login

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
"
Hi I accidently deleted my characters through linking my steam account as well. Would there be a way to restore them? Thanks a bunch.

Hi Varvario,

I have gone ahead and restored your accounts to the state that they were in prior to being linked. You should now be able to access your characters on the Steam account again.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. :)
Hey ozark,

I've restored your account. You can log log into your main account by using the 'Sign in through STEAM' button on the login page: http://pathofexile.com/login

For any account related issues, including Steam issues like this, it's a great idea to contact support@grindinggear.com with your account name and a few character names, so we can look into it. :)
"
Podroznik1 wrote:
I also link my steam account into Poe site and lost my characters. Could i get them back? I emalied support.

Hey Podroznik1,

I've fixed this up for you now, you should be able to access your main account prior to the link. If you would like to be able to play through the Stand alone client, please let us know in the email you have sent us. :)
"
Astakhan wrote:
Hi,
I think i've make the same mistake.
Is there anyway I can get my characters back?

Hiya,

If you could please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' with your account name and a few character names we'll be happy to look into this for you. :)
"
this also happened to me I tried to link my steam account to the website so I could log in through email and then it wiped everything. please help

Hey there,

Please email us at support@grindinggear.com with your account name and a couple character names and we can look into this for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info