Mana Leech

Do those auras do damage? no, they don't. If they did someeone nearby would have to take damage by being in range. Nobody does therefore mana leech doesn't apply.
Am I missing something or does this gem not have any benefits by leveling it? Would be the first gem I know that gets unconditionally worse with every level because the only effect is an increase of attribute-requirements.
"
bummssacke wrote:
Am I missing something or does this gem not have any benefits by leveling it? Would be the first gem I know that gets unconditionally worse with every level because the only effect is an increase of attribute-requirements.

It gets more mana leech every 6 or 7 lvls. Don't remember exactly which. So around lvl 6/7 it is 2% leech, 12/14 3% leech and lvl 20 it is 4% leech.

wiki says that quality is +1% leech per quality, same for life leech.

Is this true? Seems pretty far fetched. That'd be 24% manaleech. Or is it, rather, 4% * 1.20 = 4.8%? Seems more reasonable.

Thanks!
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
When using multi shot does each arrow leech mana? Or just the main arrow?

Have not had a chance to test
"
DutchRudder wrote:
When using multi shot does each arrow leech mana? Or just the main arrow?

Have not had a chance to test
All the damage dealt by the supported skill causes leech.
"
Zakaluka wrote:

Is this true? Seems pretty far fetched. That'd be 24% manaleech. Or is it, rather, 4% * 1.20 = 4.8%? Seems more reasonable.

Thanks!

Neither. It is mana leech rate % which is increase to the cap of speed you can regen mana per second by leeching. Normally 12,5% max mana per second. It increases that valueby 20% so 12,5%*1,2=15%
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
This gem is very helpfull because warrior's classes haven't got a lot of mana or mana regen , with this gem and good dps the skill finish to cost nothing , after you never use the normal attack only the skill

i just regret we can't see how many mana we leach evry time (same problem with life leach)

Sorry for my bad english
Foxy
"
Targuil wrote:
"
Zakaluka wrote:

Thanks!

Neither. It is mana leech rate % which is increase to the cap of speed you can regen mana per second by leeching. Normally 12,5% max mana per second. It increases that valueby 20% so 12,5%*1,2=15%

My brain just exploded.

Can someone explain this a bit more clearly?

A plain 1% leech gem leeches 1% of damage dealt by skill.

A 20% quality 1% leech gem leeches ????
if an attack leeches 75 mp worth. without quality, it'll take a person with 100 manapool 6 seconds to get all the amount.
same leech amount but with max quality, would take the same person 5 seconds instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info