Mana Leech

"
ExiledSage wrote:
If i throw mana leech onto my minions will they leech mana for me?
No, they'll leech mana for them. If your minions have mana leech, then they leech mana, not you.
I feel like there needs to be a more reliable way to get this skill gem. Since no class gets it from a quest (possibly add for dex/int or other in A3?), it's almost silly how rare it (and other gems not possible to get as a reward) is for how useful it is to almost every spec that does not use blood magic.

Does the gem work with aura's since they do damage?
They do not deal damage, they instead give damage bonuses to nearby allies. Were there such an aura that did passive damage to enemies then it would deal damage capable of being leeched from but as of right now no auras deal any damage.
Can anyone speak to how noticeable the effect of +20% quality on this gem is?
IGN: Quiscient
It seems like this gem is kind of demanded on most non-witch non-blood magic builds. Is anyone else seeing that, or am I just jumping to conclusions?
"
Softspoken wrote:
It seems like this gem is kind of demanded on most non-witch non-blood magic builds. Is anyone else seeing that, or am I just jumping to conclusions?

I'd have to agree - high damage skills = high mana cost, to sustain them it's basically a requirement. Soul Siphon will only take you so far.
"
LongWalks wrote:
Can anyone speak to how noticeable the effect of +20% quality on this gem is?

It's one of the best quality bonuses in the game IMO.
i ll do pop the question once more but this time i ll b more accurate:Does mana leech support auras like hatred,anger and the like?I didnt get a satisfying answer so far so mind my difficulty of understanding :).

Do those auras do damage? no, they don't. If they did someeone nearby would have to take damage by being in range. Nobody does therefore mana leech doesn't apply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info