[2.0] Lvl 93 Tempest [HC] Templar - Shock Nova/Call of the Brotherhood

The block/spell block pots may be a nice idea

I don't have Life Leech issue, as I was able to craft the correct mod on my previous wand, and now using the suggested Scepter for the build :)

I still don't feel really safe, but well, a few more level and jewels may help I hope !
Last edited by Alio on Aug 18, 2015, 3:52:49 AM
For people who wants to see the build running, I made a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gef3WmYbySQ
(lvl 78 in Rare Corrupting tempest Montain Ledge map (lvl 69)

Few change from the initial build, but works the same I guess :)
Last edited by Alio on Aug 18, 2015, 3:11:54 PM
Alio:
"
For people who wants to see the build running, I made a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gef3WmYbySQ
(lvl 78 in Rare Corrupting tempest Montain Ledge map (lvl 69)

Few change from the initial build, but works the same I guess :)

Thanks for the video Alio. Would you mind if I add it to the front page of the guide? It's a good example of how the build works. I will credit you of course.
Last edited by SleepThieff on Aug 18, 2015, 6:51:47 PM
"
SleepThieff wrote:

Thanks for the video Alio. Would you mind if I add it to the front page of the guide? It's a good example of how the build works. I will credit you of course.

Please do !
That's your build, and I'm grateful for it :)
I am currently level 81 and doing well with this build.

What should I upgrade?

Thanks
Lantoka:
"
I am currently level 81 and doing well with this build.

What should I upgrade?

Glad to hear it's working well for you Lantoka.

If I had to pick three pieces of your gear to upgrade, it would be your boots, necklace, and Le Heup.

Your boots have two "wasted rolls" of the mana/rarity find. Don't be afraid to look for boots that have no movement speed. You can find some absolutely sick boots that don't have movement speed for cheap (because players will see no movement speed on the boots and price them really low). Just make sure they have an open prefix so you can use a Tora movement speed enchant on them. Here is an example pair (minus the low evasion multiplier roll these boots are pretty insane and still have an open suffix. I paid somewhere around 3c for them because I think the seller saw no movement on them and assumed they were bad):

Le Heup's "11% damage increase" is the same as any lightning damage roll on a ring, so maybe look for something similar to this (cast speed is decent too if you can't find lightning damage):

Your necklace has good stats, but they could be higher. Try to invest in a good one; necklaces are really important because they offer stats that you can't get on most other gear such as spell damage, lightning damage, evasion/armour/es multipliers, crit multipliers, etc. This was my old neck I was using:

Lastly, I noticed you have your spell totem on your Catalyst. Remember that the Catalyst will actually lower the damage of your totem because of the Elemental Proliferation mod. I wasn't sure if you wanted this or if you actually use the proliferation for less damage but more utility? Switching the gems from your shield to your Catalyst and putting the spell totem on your shield is also an option for more damage but no proliferation.
Last edited by SleepThieff on Aug 19, 2015, 12:12:26 AM
I think Lightning Warp curse on hit would make this build much more fluid.
Darkjoy:
"
I think Lightning Warp curse on hit would make this build much more fluid.

Possibly. But the build was designed for HC and to be as safe as possible. Lightning warping into a pack doesn't exactly sound ideal in a HC setting.

Maybe you are referring to something else? If so please be more specific.
Last edited by SleepThieff on Aug 19, 2015, 3:32:46 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I moved my totem to my shield :).

Should I dual wield Doryani's Catalyst in place of my shield? I can get another...
Buy some miracle I have reached maps for the first meaningful time in a HC league, and like Lantoka would appreciate some feedback on gear as to where it should be improved. I don't have quality gems, as I was expecting to rip again...

Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler
I'm not sure how to link jewels, but I'm running three at the moment:
rare with life, resists & critical strike
rare with spell damage, cast speed w/lightning skills & shield block
unique Careful Planning (Int to Dex conversion) so I can run my 5L chest
next jewel will be Conqueror's Potency to improve curses - as a bonus it has 10% Vaal skill damage corruption

Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABAcEswj0CaoNHw3NEQ8WbxhqGjgabBvxHM4fGCSqJy8rUDWSNuk6WDrYPAU8KDwtPV9Bh0bXSshMs1H7UlNVxlgHWfNfKmZUaPJqQ20ZbqpxhXIPcql0VXgvfOV-r37HgpuDX4PMg9uFe4uMjRmPRpBVl5WX9Jo7m6Gcvp2un9-iAKcIrJisqq-nsUK18rc-vOrAVMBmwJrE9sauzLfNFtV11abYvdlf2fzaud2M4BLhc-Nq5CLli-vu7DjtPO988B_31_nd-ej-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=Cranibal&characterName=DireMaulWarpwood

Lucky I had one exalt to drop for me which went to the ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info