2.0.1b Patch Notes

pretty nice changes :) cool cool cool =)
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

Elreon rings, EB, ES on hit gems. Its not hard to do.

Sure there are things like changing 2+ gear pieces (which are super expensive and/or may warrant a change of more gear pieces) or changing the build completely.

None of the other map mods require me to do so.

"

And BM. Cyclone is easy to sustain on BM.

Not without leech, it's a suicide.
Immunity is a great mechanic.
When will we be seeing monsters completely immune to elemental damage, or physical damage?
I can't wait. Definitely a good road to be traveling down. Wonderful decision. Hope we see more of this. Really great stuff.
That's stupid. It kills build diversity for the few people that have the extreme luck or trading partners to reach high maps...

Immunity is ok for games that don't rely on a single skill spam. Here we pick a skill and everything we build is to make that single skill more efficient.

We don't build elemental builds or sword builds but we talk about freeze pulse builds or cyclone builds.

Atziri has immunities and it's already a big problem for soooooo many builds.

Sometime i really don't understand GGG...i really want a big manifesto that explains everything that happens since 2.0 :(
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

Elreon rings, EB, ES on hit gems. Its not hard to do.

Sure there are things like changing 2+ gear pieces (which are super expensive and/or may warrant a change of more gear pieces) or changing the build completely.

None of the other map mods require me to do so.

"

And BM. Cyclone is easy to sustain on BM.

Not without leech, it's a suicide.

I thought Cyclone BM was usually LGoH or is that no longer the case?
Very nice path though :)
Thanks guys, im gonna farm to get new cards soon :)
It is impossible to be positive about this game in times like these.
Dream with me !
wtf i get i need to restart poe their is a new patch well i d/l'd it and i keep restarting poe and nothing
Yay! some love for Spetres! thank you GGG you are the best!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info