2.0.1b Patch Notes

"
tinko92 wrote:
No mana leech - no cyclone. First mod ever that I won't be able to do, at all.

With a sanctified mana flask, you could cyclone for like 14 seconds.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
Kagari wrote:
That's stupid. It kills build diversity for the few people that have the extreme luck or trading partners to reach high maps...

Immunity is ok for games that don't rely on a single skill spam. Here we pick a skill and everything we build is to make that single skill more efficient.

We don't build elemental builds or sword builds but we talk about freeze pulse builds or cyclone builds.

Atziri has immunities and it's already a big problem for soooooo many builds.

Sometime i really don't understand GGG...i really want a big manifesto that explains everything that happens since 2.0 :(

I really don't know if you already feeling regret or remorseful over your supporter tags. They didn't come cheap yet what GGG able to show their gratitude lately, is face slappings to all kind of supporters.

Immunity, Immunity and Immunity. Does GGG still believes in their foundation that they want more build diversity? It certainly doesn't look like it now. Currency sink? Come on, lame mechanics like immunity is already a mistake on Atziri yet GGG clonning more of them onto map mods.

Love,
Bunny
Ok, more ways to get random 1 shotted, and more map mods that shut down huge swaths of builds....

I have to wonder if you guys are introducing some shitty mechanics just so you can get praise for removing them later.
What's with all the whining?

I like the patch! More mods, more dangerous situations, more fun :)
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

• Added a new end-game map mod: of Congealment. This mod provides monsters with immunity to life and mana leech. This mod only appears at high tier maps and is rarer than most mods.

why
MTX for Raise Spectres after summoners nerf?
Shitty joke.

Rebalance this skill first.
Path of Exalteds. There is only farm.
Please tell me that the spectre cosmetic doesn't come with the Stygian's constant sound effects.
CAN you pls fix the bug in maps!!!! when i try go in a portal back to my HO game dropes mes and i cant go in the portal again!!!!
I reported that bug like 10 times and 3 patch came down since first time i reported .... still happening
SOLVE BUGS BEFORE !!!!
I´m watching you, GGG
these waves of cards will be the death of our collective stashes
hence
more stash tabs sold

(and Im <3 it)
Last edited by mhyoung on Aug 3, 2015, 8:42:35 PM
Apparently the game was too easy for the 1%.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info