[3.3 - 3.2] BLASTOISE - 2H CYCLONE - JUGG - HC/SC - ONE OF US

So that's a yes then is it? :P
Fair enough, I'll start saving up what I'm missing ^^
Thanks for all the help!

So this is what I'm running, any suggestions on replacements(My amulet I know)? Level 87 with only 6k hp 2.8k armor, Still need to guy some good jewels. 101k cyclone dps with hatred and herald of ash in my hideout.
"
Gatorain9 wrote:

So this is what I'm running, any suggestions on replacements(My amulet I know)? Level 87 with only 6k hp 2.8k armor, Still need to guy some good jewels. 101k cyclone dps with hatred and herald of ash in my hideout.

Hi, you have quite good items. But your Cyclone gem doesn't have quality and that was important for me on start, and try to look for items with 70 hp or more to get over 7k hp.

Cyclone: +0.5% increased Area of Effect Radius, Per 1% Quality
20% Quality = +10% increased Area of Effect Radius

Melee Physical Damage: +0.5% increased Melee Physical Damage, Per 1% Quality
20% Quality = +10% increased Melee Physical Damage

Weapon Elemental Damage: +0.5% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons, Per 1% Quality
20% Quality = +10% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
Last edited by Mikserdokota on Mar 20, 2016, 6:57:55 AM
I got the weapon now and holy crap what a difference it made, I am going to switch to berserker now to test the difference (and in 5 levels or so ill run 2 auras)
Speaking from a juggernaut perspective though whos immune to stuns and such now, are you noticing that in a negative way as berserker, not being stun immune?
"
Chridian wrote:
I got the weapon now and holy crap what a difference it made, I am going to switch to berserker now to test the difference (and in 5 levels or so ill run 2 auras)
Speaking from a juggernaut perspective though whos immune to stuns and such now, are you noticing that in a negative way as berserker, not being stun immune?

While Cycloning, you have immune to stun and knockback. Ofc you can get stunned when you are not using cyclone, but if you play smart it almost never happens. In my opinion stuns is not a problem on any cyclone builds.
Last edited by Mikserdokota on Mar 20, 2016, 8:22:13 PM
Well then into the lab I go again to get berserker ^^
Is kaom's Heart the way to go ?

Scared of dying if im going away from my Coil

Also my damage is more than great, but would like some advice in how to survive better so that i will be able to run my T14 maps alot better

IGN: Iznogood / IceIce_bby
how do u guys is surviving with this build? im just taking a lot of hit kill from nothing.....im not ready with the build, ok (devoto, hezmana e some nice yellow stuffs)....but im dying every t3 or t4 maps i opened.....i know i got a lot of things to do on my char yet, BUT HIT KILL T3??? im not a mage or something like that...its a tanker build, whats happening?

i felt this trouble (about surviving) since i started the build, seeing the many ofensive gems....but with the hope that things gonna get better and looks like the perfect atziri video, but the true is i can still alive and lvling because a lot of hit kills.....

im the only here getting this trouble? is Cylcone a build for survive or kill?

i made a more tanky cyclone build last season, but i just simple not kill mobs well in t10+
do know what to do
"
Golin11 wrote:
how do u guys is surviving with this build? im just taking a lot of hit kill from nothing.....im not ready with the build, ok (devoto, hezmana e some nice yellow stuffs)....but im dying every t3 or t4 maps i opened.....i know i got a lot of things to do on my char yet, BUT HIT KILL T3??? im not a mage or something like that...its a tanker build, whats happening?

i felt this trouble (about surviving) since i started the build, seeing the many ofensive gems....but with the hope that things gonna get better and looks like the perfect atziri video, but the true is i can still alive and lvling because a lot of hit kills.....

im the only here getting this trouble? is Cylcone a build for survive or kill?

i made a more tanky cyclone build last season, but i just simple not kill mobs well in t10+
do know what to do

Maby show your items or stats, and i will try to help you.

I would like to add that to improve my survivability i am not using immortal call with CWDT because it was too much randomly. Now i am playing with this 3-link:
See my gear:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info