[3.3 - 3.2] BLASTOISE - 2H CYCLONE - JUGG - HC/SC - ONE OF US

yo, quick question; build looks nice thx for that, i just started it and i was wondering where you get your dex from? i have like literally no dex and a lot of gear and gems (for example cyclone the main gem lol) require way more dex than you usually have as a marauder.. am i missing something in here?
"
rebellizzy wrote:
yo, quick question; build looks nice thx for that, i just started it and i was wondering where you get your dex from? i have like literally no dex and a lot of gear and gems (for example cyclone the main gem lol) require way more dex than you usually have as a marauder.. am i missing something in here?

This can be a problem for new players. The easiest way to get enough value of Dex is taking stats from passive tree.

In my case most of my dex i get from items.
Guide Updated to 2.2
I was testing Juggernaut and Berserker subclass and I came to the conclusion that a more optimal subclass for cyclone is Berserker.
Last edited by Mikserdokota on Mar 6, 2016, 9:35:52 AM
Hey!

One question, how can u run hatred, herald of ash plus blasphemy? if i calculate well 50+25+35 is more then 100% mana. Or am i missing something?

"
Vigiliance wrote:
Hey!

One question, how can u run hatred, herald of ash plus blasphemy? if i calculate well 50+25+35 is more then 100% mana. Or am i missing something?

Hi
I can do this because i have 10% reduced Mana Reserved from passive tree.

Last edited by Mikserdokota on Mar 7, 2016, 9:12:02 AM
Something is weird because i cant sustain cyclone with BM also using life gain on it and WM aura following your leveling tree
"
pawe1991 wrote:
Something is weird because i cant sustain cyclone with BM also using life gain on it and WM aura following your leveling tree

I'm sorry my friend, but I do not know what you mean. If you are saying that you cannot "sustain" additional support gem so maybe you do not have enough slots.
If you'll be more specific I will try to give you a better answer.
I cant sustain cyclone with blood magic gem even with life leech or life gain gems added.In 2.0 i was playing cyclone too and there was no problem with sustaining it right from the beginning
"
pawe1991 wrote:
I cant sustain cyclone with blood magic gem even with life leech or life gain gems added.In 2.0 i was playing cyclone too and there was no problem with sustaining it right from the beginning

Ok. I think I know what you mean now. Cyclone have high mana cost so when you are using blood magic support gem you are losing a lot of your hp.

1. Look at your hp regen per sec. If your hp regen per sec is very low you need to change Cyclone to Sweep (Of course temporarily) until you reach a higher lvl.
2. I am not using this notes because I don't need this, but this may be helpful for you.

Last edited by Mikserdokota on Mar 9, 2016, 6:50:25 PM
hi, im a new player too and got some questions:

1. why or how do u re not using Immortal Call? is that because warlords + blasfemy or what? dont missing it?

2. Why dont u use increased area effect gem in place of WED, for example? Is it a possible, without nerf the build/dmg quality? is this change worth?

3. Using Leap Slam automatically fires Enduring Cry, when both re connected?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info