[3.3 - 3.2] BLASTOISE - 2H CYCLONE - JUGG - HC/SC - ONE OF US

"
dacoshild wrote:
Is arctic armor really worth it? Considering that you need to stand still to take less damage.

Actually, I am currently inclined to use only hatred + haste. It is not optimal in terms of damage you can inflict, but I like the better movement from haste.
Is 8% Attack Speed better than +16% Physical Damage ?

why kill all? is it better than +1 Max Frenzy Charge ?
You always have Frenzy charges on Blood rage
"
Lordbl4 wrote:
Is 8% Attack Speed better than +16% Physical Damage ?

why kill all? is it better than +1 Max Frenzy Charge ?
You always have Frenzy charges on Blood rage

8% Attack Speed - I think, it provides a more optimal DPS when your weapon has low value of attacks per second.
+16% Physical Damage - This is a more versatile choice, this is usually a better choice but not always.
+1 Max Frenzy Charge - Ofc, getting extra frenzy charge will increase your DPS when you are using blood rage. But when you are fighting one on one you will not receive any charges.
Personally i prefer get extra passive point than frenzy charge.
From where u get the dmg calculation ? can u write down the link ? thank you guys!
"
Ambros1a wrote:
From where u get the dmg calculation ? can u write down the link ? thank you guys!

Sorry friend, but I do not know what you mean by "dmg calculation". Can you be more specific?

i mean that !!

i dont think it is an ingame screenshot. cuz things like more damage with axes arent calculated in the ingame shown dps at the style.

So from where u get that dps calculated?

When it is an ingame screnshot, then u even do far more dps. U can try it on your own. put a point in the skill tree in more damge with axes, and the dps is the same.

The shown dps ingame at the styles is lower than your real dps.
Last edited by Ambros1a on Jan 18, 2016, 1:43:08 AM
"
Ambros1a wrote:

i mean that !!

i dont think it is an ingame screenshot. cuz things like more damage with axes arent calculated in the ingame shown dps at the style.

So from where u get that dps calculated?

When it is an ingame screnshot, then u even do far more dps. U can try it on your own. put a point in the skill tree in more damge with axes, and the dps is the same.

The shown dps ingame at the styles is lower than your real dps.

All of these images are screenshots from the game.

I realize that your real DPS may differ from that displayed in the game. I made these images for other players so they can compare their dps.

This particular image is a screenshot from game when i was using low budget axe with 5-link.
Last edited by Mikserdokota on Jan 18, 2016, 5:33:00 AM
ahhh ok.

i hope there is a site, which can calculte the right dps, even from your char name or smomething like that ;)

hope dies at last ^^
Actually, since 2.1, the cyclone tooltip dps is now correctly shown.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Actually, since 2.1, the cyclone tooltip dps is now correctly shown.

Nope it isnt.

Tried it 5 minutes ago, damage with axes wont be calculated into the shown dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info