[3.3 - 3.2] BLASTOISE - 2H CYCLONE - JUGG - HC/SC - ONE OF US

Last edited by Mikserdokota on Dec 3, 2018, 5:34:49 PM
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2018, 8:24:18 AM
Great..great. Thank u
I am playing a mana leech basic cyclone but i am sucking at uber,i tried very hard but every time i used up all 6 doors!I only want to know is it impossible for 2H RT cyclone to do uber in 2.0?
btw,I cant see all of your screen shot:P
Why don't you use inc/conc AoE and bloodlust since you are using disfavor, isn't it more dps?
you show your dps with hatred + haste then your defence with grace

Is that to make it look better? Because you cant run those 3 auras at once with your build so why show them all

you also have 90 int, conc effect requires 111, so you are doing something different with your gear for each stat shot which is misleading
Last edited by DutchRudder on Aug 29, 2015, 11:18:41 PM
"
syongzhi wrote:
Why don't you use inc/conc AoE and bloodlust since you are using disfavor, isn't it more dps?

Yes, with inc/conc you can have more dps, but less survivability if you dont have fortify. I had some unexpected death several times when i was using this setup.

In my opinion when you have 40k dps or more on cyclone you really do not need more.
Last edited by Mikserdokota on Aug 31, 2015, 5:12:14 AM
are you still play without evation? do you think to update this thred?
"
d1rtiq wrote:

I am still playing with this items and gem setup. Nothing has changed so i have nothing to update this thread.
Sincerely Drugs Maker :)

"
Mikserdokota wrote:
"
d1rtiq wrote:

I am still playing with this items and gem setup. Nothing has changed so i have nothing to update this thread.

thank you for fast reply.i am new player and i follow you.can i ask how you got 3 Endurance charge ?
"
thank you for fast reply.i am new player and i follow you.can i ask how you got 3 Endurance charge ?

Look in my boots :)

Vengeance + Endurance charge on melee stun + Stun(optional)
This setup will give you charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info