Mjolner

"
You seem like your biggest problem is me asking for something.

I have a thing for analogies. So I'm going to try to explain the general public's response to your thread with an analogy.

Suppose you're walking along the street and you see someone shouting, "I really want a mansion! I've had a job for like a whole year but mansions are just way too expensive!! If anyone has any hundred dollar bills they don't need or mansions for cheap, just give them to me!!!"

If you don't find such a person ridiculous, you are in the minority. The majority of the public finds such begging wasteful, sad, or even funny to some people.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Someone has one Loath Bane to spare? please... already play two weeks and nothing drop, c'mon don't be greedy... and maybe you have one of those mirrored Onyx Amulet to improve my build?... please... few eternals are welcome too...

PS: The Loath Bane has to be RRB if not, don't bother
This thread makes my day,

*sorry about your loss kid, i didn't read all thread
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Aug 7, 2015, 10:48:50 AM
"
adghar wrote:
"
You seem like your biggest problem is me asking for something.

I have a thing for analogies. So I'm going to try to explain the general public's response to your thread with an analogy.

Suppose you're walking along the street and you see someone shouting, "I really want a mansion! I've had a job for like a whole year but mansions are just way too expensive!! If anyone has any hundred dollar bills they don't need or mansions for cheap, just give them to me!!!"

If you don't find such a person ridiculous, you are in the minority. The majority of the public finds such begging wasteful, sad, or even funny to some people.

That's actually a good analogy. Maybe I have too much pride but I never ask for handouts in games. Maybe it's a generational gap. I'm guessing this fella is 18-21.
@Nhatorama

Thanks, but I don't need any free items. I was just checking for this because I wanna try out a cool build I've seen on the forums.

@jconaspree

You are correct about the age part.

@diegodgo87

I actually got some yellow orb dropped 2 days ago, not sure it it's eternal. If you really need it I'll check when I'm on PC and you can have it (it's in standard)

Edit 2: It's this
, you can still have it if you need it.

Edit: Since tons of you are checking this thread, I gotta empty my stash so if you need some stuff (I got tons of unique and rare jewels, tons of divination cards, and useful uniques like Lioneye's Remorse, Brightbeak, few pairs of Facebreakers, Meginlord's Belt, Quill Rain etc) message me in game. IGN: PowerOfAuras
Last edited by TheFrostmourne on Aug 8, 2015, 5:04:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info