Mjolner

Hello everyone!

Can anyone help me out with getting a Mjolner, please? I've been farming for it since I've had 15 hours in this game (I have ~200 now), but no luck. Do to it's insane price in Standard (150+ exalted orbs), I started playing Warbands to try to get one there (12-15 exalted orbs, much cheaper). So, if anyone has one they don't need, message me and make my day :) Also, if someone could spare some exalteds for me to pick it up, that would be highly appreciated too!

Have a nice day! ^-^
Spare exalts for me too!
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
I also need tons of exalted, Mojlner, 6L Shavronne's Wrappings, 6L Belly of the Beast, 6L Lightning Coil , 2x Void Battery and a lot of end game top tier unique. Yes, my character can wear 3 chests and 3 weapons.

Don't be so greedy, you can play a similar build with cast on critical.

I want Voll's Devotion too. Without this, my character will DIE!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have exalted orbs aplenty, but is there some kind gentleman who might be willing to spare a stack of mirrors? Would really make my day.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
Hello everyone!

Can anyone help me out with getting a Mjolner, please? I've been farming for it since I've had 15 hours in this game (I have ~200 now), but no luck. Do to it's insane price in Standard (150+ exalted orbs), I started playing Warbands to try to get one there (12-15 exalted orbs, much cheaper). So, if anyone has one they don't need, message me and make my day :) Also, if someone could spare some exalteds for me to pick it up, that would be highly appreciated too!

Have a nice day! ^-^

Please, you could be more patetic?
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Mjolners from 31 exalt. Looks like you have to save 120 less than you thought...

http://poe.trade/search/obuahobemanito
"
Hello everyone!

Have a nice day! ^-^

Who the hell do you think you are seriously?
Next time you make a post like this, you should start out with "Dear Santa"....
Dear Princess Celestia,

Hey I want a 6-Linked Vis Mortis,Queen's Decree, Army of Bones Jewel and maybe a 20% Level 20 Vaal Summon Skeletons too. As surely I will be able to teach the magic of friendship with my newfound powers of controlling the undead.

Your everfaithful friend and student,
Princess Twilight.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Aug 3, 2015, 5:35:28 AM
Mjolner non legacy is around 34 ex in standard. Not sure where you got this crazy 120 number from. Also due to the rarity of the item, it may take you years to find one, hell you may never find one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info