Mjolner

Plz gime some exaultz so i can buy 1000 mirrorz ty <3.

Edit: Cuz beg2win new meta hypue.

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Aug 3, 2015, 8:41:09 AM
Jeez, why so much hate? There are nice people in this game who do help out people by giving them stuff. I've been working on a build which was pretty expensive for my budget, but I've found people in global chat who don't actually need them and were kind enough and wanted to give them to me for free (which I did NOT accept and I actually payed for them as much as I could). And who knows, maybe someone has one they don't need and it's just sitting in their stash for months. I don't lose anything for trying. :) And about exalted orbs, do you think giving one or two to someone would make a difference for someone who has 200 or more sitting in his/her stash? I've met people for who "thank you" is worth more than a few currencies in a virtual world. There's really no need for all those mean posts. If you don't like it that I've tried looking for someone who could help me out, then you can just ignore the thread. I am sorry that you guys got offended by my post, but then again, you can just ignore it. There's totally no need to be like that because of something virtual. After all, this is just a game, and games are made for having a good time, not for being pissed off. Peace
"
Jeez, why so much hate? There are nice people in this game who do help out people by giving them stuff. I've been working on a build which was pretty expensive for my budget, but I've found people in global chat who don't actually need them and were kind enough and wanted to give them to me for free (which I did NOT accept and I actually payed for them as much as I could). And who knows, maybe someone has one they don't need and it's just sitting in their stash for months. I don't lose anything for trying. :) And about exalted orbs, do you think giving one or two to someone would make a difference for someone who has 200 or more sitting in his/her stash? I've met people for who "thank you" is worth more than a few currencies in a virtual world. There's really no need for all those mean posts. If you don't like it that I've tried looking for someone who could help me out, then you can just ignore the thread. I am sorry that you guys got offended by my post, but then again, you can just ignore it. There's totally no need to be like that because of something virtual. After all, this is just a game, and games are made for having a good time, not for being pissed off. Peace

Asking for a little help is fine but cmon, he is asking for one of the priciest, most rare uniques in the game. Most people have to grind for YEARS just to see one. He could have asked for build advice. There is a replica mjolner build out there that performs like having a mjolner. Plus 200 hours of playing really isn't that much in this game. It took me 600 hours to see my first good drop (2+ ex drop) which happened to be a shav's.
"

It would be interesting if anyone actually gives you anything. I've given away lower tier stuff to noobs all the time, but I'd never give away my mjolner, my shavs, my Kaoms, my voll's devotion, any exalteds, my level 21 ethereal knives, etc....even though all of that stuff is in standard and I don't play standard at the moment. I plan on playing standard again after warbands is over. All that stuff represents the 1000's of hours I've put into this game and I take a lot of pride in my collection.
I guess you probably know that it takes the average player several 1000 hours to save up for good stuff...

not being mean, jut telling it like it is.
oh and this totally reminds me of:

Homer Simpson: Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So, use it, and send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just a dollar away.
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"

It would be interesting if anyone actually gives you anything. I've given away lower tier stuff to noobs all the time, but I'd never give away my mjolner, my shavs, my Kaoms, my voll's devotion, any exalteds, my level 21 ethereal knives, etc....even though all of that stuff is in standard and I don't play standard at the moment. I plan on playing standard again after warbands is over. All that stuff represents the 1000's of hours I've put into this game and I take a lot of pride in my collection.
I guess you probably know that it takes the average player several 1000 hours to save up for good stuff...

not being mean, jut telling it like it is.

Yes, I do understand that it is like that. However, some people were giving me items worth up to 15 exalted orbs just because they don't need them, so I decided to give it a try. I myself give all the uniques to people who need them for a build and not to sell them, and I do give chromas and fusings to people who are looking for them to make their gear usable. Honestly, I do not expect to get one because it's really rare, but who knows, I lose nothing trying. Maybe someone has a Mjolner they have no use of, and I'll never know if I don't try. Thanks for the first normal reply here :-) Have a nice day!
In my country there is a millionaire businessman well liked by people. His name is Leonardo Farkas. Always used to give money to those in need, even helps athletes too, who often do not receive support from the institutions that should help...

The thing is, I'm tired of working. I'll tell Farkas give me 30 million to rest for two years. I lose anything trying.

What do you think people would say if I do something like that... The minimum is pathetic. It is good to strive for things even in a simple game. That reminds us who we are and keeps our pride... I guess you have pride.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Aug 3, 2015, 11:47:01 AM
OP joins poe 2 july 2015 and now expects a mjölner. How Cute :)

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
jconaspree wrote:
"

Asking for a little help is fine but cmon, he is asking for one of the priciest, most rare uniques in the game. Most people have to grind for YEARS just to see one. He could have asked for build advice. There is a replica mjolner build out there that performs like having a mjolner. Plus 200 hours of playing really isn't that much in this game. It took me 600 hours to see my first good drop (2+ ex drop) which happened to be a shav's.

I had no idea that kinda build exists. Thanks for letting me know, and, can you link me that build, please?

PS: I missed your post because it was just before I replied to some of the previous guys

@Acolina87 I'd appreciate if you could stop with those kinda posts. This is your 2nd one. Don't you have anything more important to do than hating me? I did NOT post this with intention to offend anyone, and if you are offended, I apologize.
Search for Mathil Fakener build. I would link it but I'm on my phone and it's a pain to copy paste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info