Caustic Arrow

Sounds like you ran into a Corrupted Bloodline, Tenjou. They apply a stack of Corrupted Blood when they die, not when they are Hit.
GGG please nerf Poison Arrow damage, that skill gem have best Pros from game and no Cons.

In my signature thread about it, PA very unbalanced at the moment and super strong.
If it possible lower damage on higher levels and add damage effectiveness 20% or so.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I hate when people call nerf on a skill they think is op i think pa is in a really good spot an it is fun to play you should ask for buff of other skills an not nerf on one that finally got love to be able to use

GGG when we gonna see a mtx for pa i would like to see like a blood mist pa skill effect mtx kinda like the same coloring as demonic reave mtx
"
apoc28 wrote:
I hate when people call nerf on a skill they think is op i think pa is in a really good spot an it is fun to play you should ask for buff of other skills an not nerf on one that finally got love to be able to use

Spark, Incinerate, etc skills was nerfed, so why not PA should not be nerfed, while its much stronger and require nothing to acquire that insane damage?
"
PA require nothing to acquire that insane damage?

Except the 1.4 billion exp on empower and 1.3 million exp on Catarina to hit that "insane" ~40k dps while incinerate casters hit 40k w/o stage bonus...

@down
You ware very unlucky then. 3 attempts was enough for me to make my PA lv21 :)
Last edited by GeraltWiedzmin on Nov 22, 2015, 10:27:30 AM
31k cloud dps full charges an that figured in with conc effect how is that op when the is rt cyclone builds hitting 80k dps how is pa op

my 31k pa is with a +3 bow 5 linked an only a lvl 3 empower drillneck with a 23% hidden potential not fully in blue gear still wear a belly to be well over 5k hp about 10k evasion only lvl 20 pa (11 corrupt fails for lvl 21 pa)

now i got a duelist with facebreakers rt 5 link chest insane armor 25k+ rt cyclone 60k dps could push for more

which build cost more here

with what i paid for the drillneck alone i could afford the cyclone build an have currency left over

so please tell me where it cost nothin to make pa do insane damage
Last edited by apoc28 on Nov 21, 2015, 8:01:57 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Also: Why is the tool tip dps with conc effect still not fixed after the hotfix patch?
The skill can only show you the stats that are in the skill istelf. Those do not include the "area" flag stat, becase having that there would make the more area damage apply to all the skill's damage, including the arrow. Instead, the action adds the area flag at the point of calculation of the cloud.
Since it's not in the stats the skill has, the skill can't possibly factor it in when showing you it's stats.

This is from two years ago, is this still true (it would seem to be)? Is there a chance that the tooltip can reflect area damage sometime int he future?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
The character sheet has not been reworked since, so no, it's still not possible at this moment tmk. As for sometime in the future: a large reworking of tooltips, the character sheet and stuff has been on the 'eventually' list for a couple years. I doubt it was removed :P
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 24, 2015, 3:02:53 PM
People are scaling the poison cloud damage with drill neck,and scaling the cloud effect with high chance to pierce. This is wrong in two ways, the after effect should not be considered "Projectile", nor should the cloud have a chance to pierce. This damage scaling isn't inline with the mechanics throughout the game compared to any other gem. Imagine allowing pierce chance to increase the damage of desecrate, because I use Cast on crit and a projectile attack, it just not right. It goes against every scaling concept that GGG has created. This damage scaling was surely not intentional, and should be immediately reworked.
1. Double-posting is the devil.
2. Working as intended; the cloud scales with Projectile Damage because it's Damage over Time spawned directly by a Projectile Skill. Fun fact: Ignites by for example Fireball also scale with Projectile Damage!
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 1, 2015, 6:39:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info