Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I will pass them onto the team.

"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hehe! I wasn't playing on my staff account.

Ooh, I wonder what have you been playing/enjoying (build, character).

I've been playing tempest, just rip-ed my first real hardcore character to the desert boss oneshot 0.0

I was playing an Ice Shot ranger from one of the build guides I posted last week.

"
Xenefungus wrote:
Bex, what build have you been playing?

Also, as the community manager, what do you think of a "Play with the Devs" event in some form as the reward for some contest in the future? I know a lot of people who would be really thrilled for such a thing...

That could be fun. The hard part is taking the developer's time away from working on the game. I'll make a note of it to consider for future events.
Bex, any chance on getting Regular>Premium upgrade on discount any time soon? :3
"
daemmon wrote:
Bex, any chance on getting Regular>Premium upgrade on discount any time soon? :3

Yes! I've just spoken with our marketing people and due to your requests they've arranged to host this sale on Thurs 6th August (NZT). Thanks for your support! :)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Yes! I've just spoken with our marketing people and due to your requests they've arranged to host this sale on Thurs 6th August (NZT). Thanks for your support! :)

Awesome! Thank you! I'll be buying some upgrades, no doubt.
Try to make sales that make sense perhaps.. yes i can buy a bundle for 110 coins, but i have to withdraw 150 due to the clunky cash shop system you have.

If anything my advice would be something like have a few games of dota and notice how every cosmetic item cost.. 2€ or so, and you are able to pay only the listed amount of whatever you wish to buy.

Would have bought some tabs for 100, or 110 if i could actually pay that.. but 150? no
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
daemmon wrote:

W00T! W00T! W00Tz! I will finally upgrade my last 3 :}
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

I was playing an Ice Shot ranger from one of the build guides I posted last week.

Cool :D I am always wondering what you guys at GGG enjoy playing, since you make a game that has so many possibilities.

Thanks for the reply, might even try someting like that myself, need new ideas for tempest xD
Hi there,
i just wanted to ask if there is another sale comeing soon?
I have heared its every 3 weeks or something like that.
Would be nice to know when something like that is happening again =)

cheers
"
Eyce wrote:
Hi there,
i just wanted to ask if there is another sale comeing soon?
I have heared its every 3 weeks or something like that.
Would be nice to know when something like that is happening again =)

cheers

It's really every 3 weeks.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_deals
Last edited by Karamzin on Aug 16, 2015, 8:07:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info