Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Last edited by bLACKLOTUS90 on Sep 2, 2020, 5:48:50 PM
I also would like to see a sale on skin transfer packs.
It's great to know that sometimes you get a chance to slay some of Wraeclast's baddies, Bex.

We all need to do our part! :)
Damn! If I knew this earlier, i would've gone to charge my prepaid yesterday...

Could you please extend the offer to monday! pretty please?
Always nice to have color tabs. :)

Dragon Fireball next... it's like 1 year since it >.<
"
LewsTherin wrote:
Could you please extend the offer to monday! pretty please?

depending on your timezone: in CET the daily offer always lasts until 9am the other day.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
neph7 wrote:
Warbands all day long. All week long. All month long really.
2.0 seemed meh-ish, dunno, didn't like the new stuff in beta this much etc but in the end it's awesome.
Except for not enough nerfs on bosses. Still cute tho.

Cheers!

fixed your post

but seriously, I'll never be able to buy stash tabs again if you don't announce sales in advance, since I don't trust paypal any more (e.g. recently I had to awkwardly confirm (!) the bank account I've been using with paypal for the last TEN YEARS - and that's only one of their hoops) and don't want to have money on it I don't spend immediately. ggg I know you read this so CHANGE YOUR POLICIES and announce sales in advance!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Aug 2, 2015, 5:52:16 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

depending on your timezone: in CET the daily offer always lasts until 9am the other day.

i'm from italy, so there is hope :)
"
bLACKLOTUS90 wrote:
Like many others already said: How about an upgrade regular stash to premium stash sale?
Cool. Das ist doch mal eine geile Sache !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info