Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

arent the prices a little off?

last time i checked premium tabs bundle was 200 and not 240 like the offer suggests
therefore 165 instead of 200 (not 240) which equals 17.5% savings like announced

but the new price on normal stash tab bundle is just a trick.
last time i checked (2 days ago) they were 150 and not 180 and now they still cost 150. no savings there

when buying SINGLE normal tabs one tab costs 30 right now. so buying 6 single tabs would be 180 but the bundle did not cost 180.. it was at 150 just like it is now with the great 27% savings.. xD

srsly, i like your game, playing for a week now, and i am going to buy premium stash today, but that weekend deal is kinda "cheesy" especially when it comes to the normal tab bundle
Last edited by shadow611 on Aug 1, 2015, 6:24:38 AM
Is there a good reason to buy premium tabs over normal ones? I mean I could understand if I had like 200 tabs and it became hard to remember where what is, but if you have less than 50 it shouldn't be too much trouble
Yes there is a big one you can put color and write something... if you have 5tab no prob but when you have a lot you want that
i would buy those premium tabs (even without this deal) to support PoE

i dont care about the cosmetics and i also think they are quite too expensive.
some of them cost as much as a whole game on PC.

but after a week i really like PoE and so they deserver some of my money and buying a paysafe card for 20 bucks and getting 6 premium tabs for it is fine for me...

and if i still enjoy the game in 3-4 weeks from now i will buy 6 tabs more...
but armor and weapons effects for 30-40 euro? nahh never
omg announce that a week before the sale plz!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
ggg - I did my bit, bought more stash tabs which I needed. I'm having a blast with all the new stuff. Thanks guys!
Remember when everything was 50% off? I am so poor :'(
"
shadow611 wrote:
arent the prices a little off?

last time i checked premium tabs bundle was 200 and not 240 like the offer suggests
therefore 165 instead of 200 (not 240) which equals 17.5% savings like announced

but the new price on normal stash tab bundle is just a trick.
last time i checked (2 days ago) they were 150 and not 180 and now they still cost 150. no savings there

when buying SINGLE normal tabs one tab costs 30 right now. so buying 6 single tabs would be 180 but the bundle did not cost 180.. it was at 150 just like it is now with the great 27% savings.. xD

srsly, i like your game, playing for a week now, and i am going to buy premium stash today, but that weekend deal is kinda "cheesy" especially when it comes to the normal tab bundle

Normal stash tab bundle will be 110 points tomorrow. Like the OP says, on Sunday.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Warbands all day long. All week long. All month long really.
2.0 seemed meh-ish, dunno, didn't like the new stuff in beta this much etc but in the end it's awesome.
Except for the nerfs on bosses. Still cute tho.

Cheers!
"
zankioh wrote:
Is there a good reason to buy premium tabs over normal ones? I mean I could understand if I had like 200 tabs and it became hard to remember where what is, but if you have less than 50 it shouldn't be too much trouble

It's not too hard if u have <15 of them. Otherwise it's quite big difference. Peace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info