Blood Rage

"
junaum wrote:
By the way: is there any form of counterfeiting the New blood rage colaterals aside from Life regen?

I´m a Vaal Pact user and I don´t expect to get a free, easy, 20% Attack speed - but will be interested in knowing if it can be done, even if it´s hard to get there.

Pfft. Vaal Pact.

You noobs. Make a dedicated IIR build, farm up 60 exalts, and get atziri gloves =P.

I keed.

That said, if you want a "free" blood rage, it's called going CI with Scion Raider =P
acuity in temp leagues and for non crit builds... sounds reasonable and reliable lol.

What's scion raider do? I hate looking at other website aside from the patch of exile wiki for information and https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes still not up for scion, and I can't quite figure out what raider is gonna do here.
Hi all,

Can someone explain:

I have enought regen to overhelm BR, but when I use it - ~4900/5000 hp are maintained (without degen further). Why so? So with BR there are no way to use Full life state?
"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
Last edited by Radonegskyprotiv on Mar 1, 2016, 3:39:04 PM
The little bit of 'missing' Life is a display error - GGG is aware, but it seems to be very difficult to track down and fix. On the server, you're flickering between max and 1 point below.
When you are taking Damage over Time, you are essentially never on Full Life, no. Not for long enough to reliably benefit, in any case.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 1, 2016, 5:25:41 PM
Sad, but thx for explain.

Spoiler
mb, GGG would fix it sometime?
"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
Last edited by Radonegskyprotiv on Mar 2, 2016, 2:52:36 AM
Ive said it before, gonna say it again

this

skill

HAS

to

be

free

for

ci

you NEED to reverse this silly shit. Ive just unspecced ghost reaver + vaal pact on yet another physical melee ci build because I literally cannot get enough leech to even NOTICE it doing anything. You told us that 4% leech was being nuked to 0.8% but it would still feel like 4% because of the stacking... bullshit, utter bullshit. I have the equiv of the old 4% life leech on my current ci char and it does NOTHING, I dont even see a single fucking pixel on my es move when I kill 20+ mobs with a physical attack using vaal pact + ghost reaver... what the fuck? Melee need leech to survive.

please unfuck bloodrage and ci melee, this needless change is just hurting for no reason, its total bullshit.
Can blood rage be used to mimick the Slayer Keystone Endless Hunger(Life leech effects are not removed at full Life)? Blood rage makes you Always stay just under full Life, so this should allow leech effects to always run full course?
Of course not. You do replenish back to full while taking Damage over Time, it's just the display that is a little odd (prevents flickering, which is surprisingly annoying to look at).
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Of course not. You do replenish back to full while taking Damage over Time, it's just the display that is a little odd (prevents flickering, which is surprisingly annoying to look at).

Thanks for the answer Vipermagi. I would assume this still makes the slayer node endless hunger somewhat usefull.
It would be nice if blood rage had some bonus for spell casters other than just frenzy charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info