(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Rainbow Soul [2.1] CHEAP TO GEAR - 70k+ DPS - RUN ALL MAP MODS - TANKY

I feel like every build I follow just has dead discussion once I make it.. lol.

I took the 10 dex node and saved a point, for now at least. Theres another instance of it in the bottom right... by weapon artistry, lynx, aspect of the panther. Node is taken in the middle of nowhere with nothing connected lol
"
Titan_Uranus wrote:
  • SUPER CHEAP GEARING!

This is an absolute lie. The axe alone is several exalted. I'm level 63, and my stats are no where near yours with the gear I can reasonably afford in a new league. dps under 5k, getting one shot by mobs in merc act 3. This build basically doesn't work and is a waste of time for anyone trying to use it, unless you've got a ton of currency laying around to buy expensive unique items required to make it work.
Last edited by Eatsblood on Dec 22, 2015, 2:23:20 PM
"
Eatsblood wrote:
"
Titan_Uranus wrote:
  • SUPER CHEAP GEARING!

This is an absolute lie. The axe alone is several exalted. I'm level 63, and my stats are no where near yours with the gear I can reasonably afford in a new league. dps under 5k, getting one shot by mobs in merc act 3. This build basically doesn't work and is a waste of time for anyone trying to use it, unless you've got a ton of currency laying around to buy expensive unique items required to make it work.

Really? I'm currently leveling up this build, level 47 at the moment. dont have a soul taker as of yet but looks like they are only 1-2ex right now. Were you not running a soul taker? care to post your gear/stats?
"
Eatsblood wrote:
"
Titan_Uranus wrote:
  • SUPER CHEAP GEARING!

I did not have any problems with this build, made some tweaks, 2 ex drops and I have soultaker/devotos/tabulas(glass cannon ftw) and now maps are cake walk. I bought the cheapest Soul Taker as well as I only cared about getting rid of blood magic. Prior to Soul Taker/devoto's I only died to huge burst hits or I wasn't paying attention to flask. Soul Taker and the other unqiues listed only make things easier into maps. Also 1ex maybe 2ex is pretty cheap for a build able to clear tier 8+ maps and all map mods.
Last edited by PsychoMinion on Dec 27, 2015, 1:34:58 AM
Are you guys playing this on Talisman? I have about 15 chaos total. Nowhere near enough to buy even the cheapest one. 2ex is not cheap. It's amazingly expensive. More money than I've ever had even in Standard.

The char was so bad, I gave up completely. I started a new char and a new build from scratch. 64 levels down the drain for following this build.
Saw a level 90 guy with this build, really liked it
Gonna build it myself, thanks. Will write on progress
its Atziri viable?
Currently Level 66 in talisman, got the soul taker (60c) and daresso's (8c) a few levels ago and farming dried lake as of right now.

My current gear:

Still running just a 4 link and can definitely use some upgrades in a few areas. Sitting at about 9kdps (still have lots of DPS nodes to get to) with Hatred and HoA up and 3.7kHP, thinking about switching life leech for a life gain on hit and taking out Vaal pact while taking some life regen nodes. the degen when blood rage is up is a bit much for my liking. other than that I'm liking the build, fast moving/attacking builds are quite fun.
Last edited by Kensmoe on Dec 29, 2015, 2:08:31 PM

First and only character in talisman.

28.7k dps with auras, 55k with frenzy and onslaught charges.
3.6k hp

Able to do all map mods(Switch to dual strike/melee spalsh for ele reflect) Almost able to do Atziri, deathless before her.

Using life gain on hit gems as I found them better with the high attack speed and aoe and skipped Vaal Pact, average jewels.
for more dodge.

Getting the CoDT setups really helped pre daresso's. Farm what you can to build up currency to buy your next upgrade.
After 5 days im level 86 from 1
The levelling was hard but when i got to ~65 and got needed items, it went fast

44k dps with charges and onslaught
4.5k life
Currently running T7 maps - pretty ez
i play pure solo
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YFtRNMFCAWvxfhIuoj9iaVJvgoKio4MHEwdzB8MZ4yATWSNdY2PTpCOuE7KDwtPs9FCktXS3hNkk3jTjJQR1FHUUxVS1WFWf5eRV-wYENh4mKsZFJnm2yMbWxuPW-edf12rHzZgwmDX4PMhG-ExYVSi0-MNo19jb-S85d5myabapu1naqly6ZXpn-tja4-shm1SLc-vea-gL68wOPBo8M6xq7KSs96z37UI9RC2L3ZYd2o4mHkUed06NbqGO1B7w7xs_JF9Mb3Mvjr-uv-Cv6P?accountName=vasya97&characterName=Dikiy_Alexandr
the only thing i need is to add attack speed on gloves and change my ring and amulet and i guess thats all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info