(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Rainbow Soul [2.1] CHEAP TO GEAR - 70k+ DPS - RUN ALL MAP MODS - TANKY

How do you generate Frenzy Charges? :S

EDIT : it's from blood rage ofcourse..... im an idiot xD
Last edited by mexxar on Jan 1, 2016, 6:42:27 PM
and what do you think about this duelist tree??

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy1fOYrwxIKwq76nYEFlTWNwvTYR1Ud-V5dDMdrBTP_DM3TtTipaGgUtW68j0yyFeu8NjW8nIWCHdvzFmmrBi-Of7g6BQUp9o4o17yP2sbM67U2SjX0McxutMHyVZgSxUUcDh3sUPs831NN-vebtPwBeGY7tg4TZhO9hIa5Q_msTyWWnGlU26AHnpzCfyxRN_Eu8nxiRns3SIfJBggdXDfObaGXZYa2Nz35VtcEEXz8UIO8OUEf2SIzPPfxYY3as6hj3MnzZ-OtkUsGj4mEwd1n-TjIX4Sb4E0wuU9Nv
My current gear at Lv82.
Spoiler

Running T8 rare, corrupted maps easily without dying.

Great build and much more viable than I expected.
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Jan 4, 2016, 6:53:38 AM
Hi there guys! I've been running a similar build prior to reading this and just found out this topic, they are basically the same!

I am running the Mantra of Flames jewel, though. With the amount of buffs I get and the scaling of WED on trinkets, the damage gets pretty good.

I have been considering swapping the 6L Daresso's and the Devoto's for a Coil + Alpha's Howl with Purity of Lightning for defense. Do you guys think this is even necessary?

Current gear:

Character: Angelicque
so i made my first level 90 hero in 1 week :D
5k hp 37k with auras, 60k with charges, not sure how much with atziri's flask + vaal haste, should be 90+ i guess

still didn't buy vaal haste lol..
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YFtQxzE0wUIBa_F-Ei6iP2JpUm-CgqKjgwcTB3MHwxnjIBNZI11jY9OkI64TsoPC0-z0UKS1dLeE2STeNOMlBHUUdRTFVLVYVZ_l5FX7BgQ2HiYqxkUmebbIxtbG49b551_XasfNmDCYNfg8yEb4TFhVKLT4w2jX2Nv5LzlWaXeZsmm2qbtZ2qo4qly6ZXpn-sR62Nrj6xs7IZtUi3Pr3mvoC-vMDjwaPDOsauykrPes9-1CPUQti92WHdqOJh5FHndOjW6hjtQe8O8bPyRfTG9zL46_rr_gr-jw==?accountName=vasya97&characterName=Dikiy_Alexandr
easily melts everything, the only problem is some bosses..
btw my friend could do atziri with this build
WELP, I fully respecced out of my old build to this.

I need better boots, but so far the DPS is bonkers. I have mostly 20%/20 Gems in there, a couple 23%. My HP is a bit low though, only about 4.3k. I gotta get used to the range on Wild Strike, and is there something I missed regarding stuns? I feel like if I stop hitting something for a second I melt hella fast.

*edit*

Replaced my rings/ammy and now boots. Sitting at 5004 HP. Really liking this build, it melts faces.
Last edited by bigcrollz on Jan 5, 2016, 4:01:02 PM
How come we don't add in faster attacks with this build? Not worth dropping another gem?
"
mike4334 wrote:
How come we don't add in faster attacks with this build? Not worth dropping another gem?

Multistrike already has a pretty huge attack speed modifier, bruh
I got wrecked by the triplets on my way to Atziri....other than that I've been clearing maps like nothing.

Do you switch to something else for single target only?
is the area above vaal pact and around sleight of hand updated in the passives tree? not sure what to take around sleight of hand as the passive trees are empty in some nodes.

also, what flasks would you recommend? currently just using 2 health pots, speed flask, taste of hate and an high evasion one

Got my dps to 36491.94 self buffed w/ herald of ash / ice and hatred :D
level 75

loving this character, just wisxh I could survive a little bit better, sitting at 3599 life. 75/75/75/25 resists but I seem to get 1shot at times.
@.@ >.< ^_~
Last edited by travisrd on Jan 7, 2016, 8:38:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info