(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Rainbow Soul [2.1] CHEAP TO GEAR - 70k+ DPS - RUN ALL MAP MODS - TANKY

Clear speed with this build is AWESOME. I am at 29.9k dps (30k lol) tool tip w/ WED & auras. W/ atziri flask, chargesand, onslaught and vaal haste i made it to 61k tool tip dps. I only have a 5L without hypothermia too.

This is a respec'd toon so i am missing 1 fury charge but this build still rocks.

Im lvl 89 btw
Last edited by sniperjp08 on Nov 17, 2015, 8:31:16 PM
Very nice build, i finished DS with this items...

- fast map clear speed
- all mods run
- everything just melted :D

ty 4 fun build, Gj

ALRIGHT THE BUILD IS UP TO DATE WITH THE NEW SKILLTREE!
LO AND BEHOLD, 2.1 MADE IT EVEN BETTER!

Also deeplaid, that is some fucking sexy gear! What tooltip numbers did ye hit? :o
Will try this build, ty.
I will be starting on this build today. This guide is great and explains things very well for someone like me with not much PoE knowledge.

Thanks again for the help and tips Titan!
is it atziri viable?
"
Titan_Uranus wrote:
ALRIGHT THE BUILD IS UP TO DATE WITH THE NEW SKILLTREE!
LO AND BEHOLD, 2.1 MADE IT EVEN BETTER!

Also deeplaid, that is some fucking sexy gear! What tooltip numbers did ye hit? :o

Ty :o

with auras:

There's something weird going on around sleight of hand in your skill trees!

Did you take the 4 phys/1hmelee nodes from fangs of the viper -> sleight of hand -> coordination?
i was going to ask the same Rutzky !
"
Rutzy wrote:
There's something weird going on around sleight of hand in your skill trees!

Did you take the 4 phys/1hmelee nodes from fangs of the viper -> sleight of hand -> coordination?

The way it makes sense for me is connecting fangs of the viper to sleight of hand with those 2 phys/1h melee nodes. Then you have two options, +10 to dex below fangs of the viper node or the 2 remaining 2phys/ 1h melee nodes.

I'm pretty sure Titan_Uranus used the second option, otherwise he'd have 1 point left and the damage bonuses seem nice. Note however that I'm pretty new to the game and I'm still pretty incompetent at figuring out how efficient builds are and whatnot.

EDIT: Actually the one way where you end up with 1 point left might be nice if I want more resistances or life elsewhere instead of the damage nodes but I'm unsure how things will feel later on.
Last edited by danomaly on Dec 16, 2015, 9:03:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info