Poison Arrow in PvP

"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
"
"

Should be able to block / dodge explosions

Great idea, lets limit viable builds to 75/75 aegis, sword 2h and glyph mark puncture.

naild it 10/10, and ofc no1 replies to that :D

That would never happen anyways. Plus the unblockable/undodgeable aspect of EA/PA is one of the reasons to play it. It just needs a PvP damage penalty not the mechanics of the skill butchered.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:

naild it 10/10, and ofc no1 replies to that :D

Good pvper dont care how many builds pplz wanna use, 2 or 20 i dont care , i care only about exploit broken mechanics, and EA was broken in pvp from the start , and you use it , and if GGG fix this i think i see u runing to another build like a rabbit, but Mulla , me and most good players play 1 build mostly and if GGG nerf cyclone( and they nerf it 3 times )i still a cycloner.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
"
and if GGG nerf cyclone( and they nerf it 3 times )i still a cycloner.

what a tough guy, much respect! and who wanted to know dat? :S
Every Ranger in PVP is using Poison Arrow...it's ridiculous.
"
b0red wrote:

Because they know people that generally PvM ignore Chaos resists. Just looking at your character you can tell you just came from mapping and really didn't think about how you'd approach PvP other then shooting Lightning Arrow.

Ditch the power charge on crit, ditch the Immortal call versus PA. Grab yourself some cheap Chaos resist pieces of gear, put Vitality aura on instead of Herald of Ice.
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 22, 2015, 5:58:55 PM
"
Alea wrote:
pure PA is a joke, by using 1 ring 30+13 + 1 belt 30 + that crap

Use a devoto's (at least it benefits you) and grab a few pieces of gear with stats you need + chaos resists. It's surprisingly easy to search poe.trades for life,26+ chaos resist,xx other resists on decent bases. Not to mention you have flasks and uniques that provide it that aren't absolute crap like the broken crown for most builds. If you're dealing physical damage mings is the best option because lets face it if the guy is PA....he's probably a scrub anyways and has - 60 chaos resists himself or close to it.
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 23, 2015, 12:09:36 PM
You could...y'know, build a CI based pvp char and call it a day. If its a popular build, you are that much stronger against them. and by stronger, I mean invincible, save a Frenzy arrow backup plan or something. But because they are a PA build, their off-shot is much weaker, thus easier to deal with.

CI, Aegis. countering both PA and EA. with 11k+ ES, and overcapped resists. Pretty much the only thing that can kill that kind of build is a Phys based build, which aren't super popular in PVP *In my experience anyways* /shrug. There's always a counter to builds.
You cant do anything vs Tier 1 PvP players with PA.

We are talking about PA since 6 pages, this explains everything in one sentence i think.

You can be top 30, but you cant be top 10 with PA when the whole pvp players in pvp scene gets active.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Zaeo wrote:
You could...y'know, build a CI based pvp char and call it a day. If its a popular build, you are that much stronger against them. and by stronger, I mean invincible, save a Frenzy arrow backup plan or something. But because they are a PA build, their off-shot is much weaker, thus easier to deal with.

CI, Aegis. countering both PA and EA. with 11k+ ES, and overcapped resists. Pretty much the only thing that can kill that kind of build is a Phys based build, which aren't super popular in PVP *In my experience anyways* /shrug. There's always a counter to builds.

with mirrored swords, CI aegis builds die in 3-4 shots whatever ES you have. Sword centered builds are hard counter vs Aegis.

I had the best pvp sword in the game and had around 200K dps, they had no chance. I think CI + Aegis has nerfed enough.

Just get low attack / cast speed, higher damage per hit.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
b0red wrote:

Because they know people that generally PvM ignore Chaos resists. Just looking at your character you can tell you just came from mapping and really didn't think about how you'd approach PvP other then shooting Lightning Arrow.

Ditch the power charge on crit, ditch the Immortal call versus PA. Grab yourself some cheap Chaos resist pieces of gear, put Vitality aura on instead of Herald of Ice.

also this explains all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info