Poison Arrow in PvP

"
"
BTW, EA can't touch Aegis tank, just put Purity of Fire and Grace auras but even with that it's hardly a problem.

agreed, aegis tank is a perfect counter to ea because u get high armor and overcapped fire res from ur auras. ea only tickles when u have around 10k armor.

idk why people keep forgetting armor as a good defense in pvp. u guys are either lazy or are noobs with private profiles LOLZ

Just nooblets with streamer/forum build copy and pastes. We're all just fucking bums without a clue.

WTB Aegis/BoR/Soul Taker and Regret orbs, just found my "win" button.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Secret service gamers... get a life.
i paid a fortune for that aegis, spent like all my money(15 chaos or so) and now i can't be #1 ?! WTF. Also sure, i dont stack chaos res cause im a noob but still PA should deal 0 dmg to me since im half ci(i run some es) WTF CUT THE BULLSHIT PRIVATE PROFILE NOOOBS!!!!
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hey, it's uber Atziri killer, with 2H axe, just without proof cuz it tommy!

Funny man.
"
toxicm wrote:
Hey, it's uber Atziri killer, with 2H axe, just without proof cuz it tommy!

Funny man.

We have to duel. It's been a long time since I saw a guy of your caliber. Used to be the norm back in the Diablo days. You know the one, the magic finder you pk then he goes "BRB wit mai duelzor charactur bro!" Then its really just the easiest shit you've ever killed even easier then the first monster the first time you swung your hand axe in the blood moor.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I don't mess with secret service guys. HF!
Meh don't feed the trolls man, Obviously Aegis BoR is the best build in game and everyone beating it is either a lamer or a hacker (ALL REPORT HOODLUM). ESPECIALLY when their profil are put on private.
You do get that this is a game, not real life?

I have just noticed that PA damage is bit over-tuned. I added in first post how much chaos resistance and regeneration I had in test. I didn't die in fight, nor I died ever against EA/PA. It's easy to counter and archers die fast in PvP. Just think it's bit strange that I'm receiving that much damage against lvl 82 character with 4L PA.

Also, IMO, putting profiles on private and speaking about something like this is lame. Only thing I can assume is that is abuser. Secret builds and similar things in game where most things got changed every 3 months (actually in any game) is stupid or/and childish.
"
toxicm wrote:
You do get that this is a game, not real life?

I have just noticed that PA damage is bit over-tuned. I added in first post how much chaos resistance and regeneration I had in test. I didn't die in fight, nor I died ever against EA/PA. It's easy to counter and archers die fast in PvP. Just think it's bit strange that I'm receiving that much damage against lvl 82 character with 4L PA.

Also, IMO, putting profiles on private and speaking about something like this is lame. Only thing I can assume is that is abuser. Secret builds and similar things in game where most things got changed every 3 months (actually in any game) is stupid or/and childish.

You noticed PA is overtuned yet you do not die or lose to PA users. You also say its easy to counter archers and they die fast. Do you mean to tell me that you think something is a bit overtuned if you dont lose to that build and think its easy to beat? Are you really calling for the nerf of a build that's losing?

Also if you HLD a lot you would know Mulla doesn't PA. Hell I don't even HLD and I know that. I keep my characters secret because I can and I want to, if you ask me ingame I share everything about my LLD builds and will give full explanations to everything I do. It's fucking stupid to hate on someone just coz they want privacy.
I noticed it's overtuned because I lost 3/4 of my HP by 1 hit from level 82 archer with 4L PA. I killed him with two Leap slams. Then I switched to chaos resistance gear and ask him to hit me again, I died in 3 seconds with 44 chaos resistance and 443 regeneration. With dual curse setup and mirrored bow it's under 1 second death from chaos dot.

I don't have idea who Mulla is, and this was his answer:
"
MullaXul wrote:
No, they need to address ea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info