Poison Arrow in PvP

"
EFBBBF wrote:
"
maxed out PA deals no dmg to anyone with 800 regen and 75 chaos res while they are cursed, imo it should not be nerfed.

EA wallspam deal no dmg to my imaginary build with 200k hp and 30k regen, no reason to nerf EA wallspam dmg /s

gl to build 800 regen efective pvp char on temp league.

maybe that will surprise for someone but kaom's heart grants only 500 hp now.

500hp Kaoms is not bad and 700+ regen is easy to obtain.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
EFBBBF wrote:

gl to build 800 regen efective pvp char on temp league.

Enough! What did u say now? Temp what?
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Yea, PA is totally fine, pvp is about 700+ regen 2h melee builds. Let's keep talk about other skills you don't use on 2nd weapon slot.
Last edited by EFBBBF on Aug 4, 2015, 11:39:10 AM
"
EFBBBF wrote:
Yea, PA is totally fine, pvp is about 700+ regen 2h melee builds. Let's keep talk about other skills you don't use on 2nd weapon slot.

One of the dumbest comments posted to date
Agreed, that was dumb comment to dumb shout 'Enough'.

700 regen is 10% of 7k or 14% of 5k hp pool. Even 10% isn't something you can easily get form the tree, so, I have to plan my build around 10% regen and 75% chaos res just to survive avg. pve PA build? why you guys keep saying it's 'ok'? Maybe because PA is nice additional to any 2h melee? maybe that's yet another biased feedback thread?
Last edited by EFBBBF on Aug 4, 2015, 1:15:36 PM
"
EFBBBF wrote:

700 regen is 10% of 7k or 14% of 5k hp pool. Even 10% isn't something you can easily get form the tree, so, I have to plan my build around 10% regen and 75% chaos res just to survive avg. pve PA build? why you guys keep saying it's 'ok'? Maybe because PA is nice additional to any 2h melee? maybe that's yet another biased feedback thread?

that 700regen is just for taking literally 0 damage, you can be fine with like 200 regen and atleast 50chaos res if you know how to play. You don't need to be completely immune to have a chance, just a note
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
EFBBBF wrote:

PA is just as good on anyone's offhand. Also like Tommie said you don't need 700+ regen. What you need more is chaos resists, movement, flasks and lastly regen of some sort which is easier to get then ever for ANY build. Only some little bitch would even think this was a thread full of bias 2h responses.

What are you playing BTW and where are your resists,regen? Bet I could help you survive versus PA.
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 4, 2015, 2:26:57 PM
EA is the issue. PA can be countered with the right equipment. The two top ranked pvp players are EA only as it currently counters almost every single build. 2 things that need to be changed with EA.

1. Should be able to block / dodge explosions
2. Wall spam is idiotic, should not immediately explode on hitting wall
"
Should be able to block / dodge explosions

Great idea, lets limit viable builds to 75/75 aegis, sword 2h and glyph mark puncture.
"
"

Should be able to block / dodge explosions

Great idea, lets limit viable builds to 75/75 aegis, sword 2h and glyph mark puncture.

naild it 10/10, and ofc no1 replies to that :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info