2.0.1 Patch Notes

Vendor 3 of the same map and get one of the next level... Just an fyi
Poor Thornflesh... rest in pepperonis!

Seriously though, it feels so good now that reflect is scary only as a map mod. There are so many other things to worry about since the release of 2.0.0, that I don't mind this change at all.

edit;
"
Caladaris wrote:
(also pls don't forget to fix some bugs, as totems not attacking tempest-summoned, or lightning warp+fc animation not always shown properly on lockstep). Thx!
Yeah +1 for Lwarp animation fix :(
Last edited by shalq on Jul 31, 2015, 2:05:20 AM
"
ohrlylol wrote:
Official map warning :)

The only way that people will be able to get that map, is to upgrade 500,000 lower maps through vendor as its not going to drop anyway.

Although I suspect a 24/7 streamer, you know, those guys who never sleep will kill the boss in about 3 days (The time it takes to obtain the map).
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.1

• Sound events triggered by item filters can now have a maximum volume of 300 (up from 100).

300 still not enough if you play with music.. need atleast 400-500.

If I turn sounds effects volume to full, then it's as loud as if Alertsounds would have 800-900, so, why do you guys do everything so half assed? Give us the range, if one uses PlayertSound 1 30 or PlayertSound 1 1000, it's his choice...

Besides, I like all poe sounds except alt flameblast mtx, but I find all the alertsounds complete shit.... add more or allow custom sounds

Last edited by Schezza on Jul 31, 2015, 2:18:03 AM
"
Schezza wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.1

• Sound events triggered by item filters can now have a maximum volume of 300 (up from 100).

300 still not enough if you play with music.. need atleast 400-500.

Or you could be a smart person, turn volume down on your music, and turn the master volume up, so that POE gets a bit louder relative to your music. The volume sliders aren't there for sound studio professionals only, but for ordinary users.

Seriously, some people.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Why were warband footprints removed? I actually liked those...
why no fix for soloplayer getting maps???

why are you guys of ggg so afraid that any casual non group gamer could reach high-maps >.>

i had to quit gaming because i got no map over 75...
"
The Thornflesh Bloodline Mod has been removed.

This makes me sad :<

"
Warbands no longer leave footprints behind them.

This too
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Miathan51 wrote:
Why were warband footprints removed? I actually liked those...

About the only thing I can figure is they wanted to lower the effects to be more in line with their recent optimizations. Kinda wish it was a toggle that happened depending on graphics settings instead of permanently being turned off now.

why not download??
I'm Lord
NO.1 Standard Magic Finder
Last edited by ruteon on Jul 31, 2015, 2:43:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info