2.0.1 Patch Notes

SO content that only 2% of the players will see. No map changes, no wonder why the game slides further and further down the games menu on Twitch.
"
Sound events triggered by item filters can now have a maximum volume of 300 (up from 100).

lewd :^)
"
gilrad wrote:
Yay thornflesh is finally removed. Maybe now Herald of Ice can be used in more serious builds and will be less of a "fun if you don't mind randomly dying to Thornflesh every once in a while" AOE clear ability.

That was really my only issue I had with reflect; dying to it normally requires a rather large disparity between defenses and damage, but pop in HoI in a freeze proliferation build and you suddenly need some godly mitigation to not one-shot yourself even if you hit like a wet noodle.

Herald of Ice explosions couldn't be reflected in the first place. Says it right there on the gem.
Any Highghate supporters still waiting on their card?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
I like the concern to warn players with the core map.
Thornflesh removed :) im in tears.
"
WARNING: The final encounter in the end-game Core Map is extremely difficult. Players in the Tempest league should expect to lose their characters. This is intended to be the hardest content we have ever created in order to challenge top builds.

So the intent is to make it so that legitimately completing the challenges in HC leagues is no longer possible? Before, even if absolutely no recognition was given, it was at least reasonable to beat normal Atziri or Palace Dominus when those were required bosses. If this is really harder than uber Atziri, which is only done by a tiny handful of people in hardcore per league with obscenely specialized specs, then GGG is basically saying that challenge completion is intended to be done in softcore, with only a small dip into the HC leagues to get the necessary league-specific checkboxes.

Last edited by Uvne on Jul 31, 2015, 12:28:20 AM
"
TimeDilation wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:
Yay thornflesh is finally removed. Maybe now Herald of Ice can be used in more serious builds and will be less of a "fun if you don't mind randomly dying to Thornflesh every once in a while" AOE clear ability.

That was really my only issue I had with reflect; dying to it normally requires a rather large disparity between defenses and damage, but pop in HoI in a freeze proliferation build and you suddenly need some godly mitigation to not one-shot yourself even if you hit like a wet noodle.

Herald of Ice explosions couldn't be reflected in the first place. Says it right there on the gem.

They must have changed that with 2.0? I remember dying ALL the time to reflect packs in Torment.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
No more thornflesh = my Abyssus build can live happy. Granted I've never died to it but I've certainly come close. Great change, any double reflect that isn't limited to just rares is broken.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.1

New Content:

WARNING: The final encounter in the end-game Core Map is extremely difficult. Players in the Tempest league should expect to lose their characters. This is intended to be the hardest content we have ever created in order to challenge top builds.

He should drop a specific new unique or something to make it more practical in the long run
Last edited by OneBuffalo on Jul 31, 2015, 12:32:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info