2.0.1 Patch Notes

Thanks for this patch !!
Card for corrupted map, that's awesome, I hope, people will stop crying about drop rate of maps now...
Last edited by _Kromatik_ on Jul 31, 2015, 2:45:53 AM
"
Thanks for this patch !!
Card for corrupted map, that's awesome, I hope, people will stop crying about drop rate of maps now...

how about no?

Geez, come on, m8, turn your brain on and think about it.

End game maps 77+ are supposed to be "hard to get", I bet u all running your maps unchiseled, 60-80% e.t.c.

It will not work that way, try to build a 76 map pool(for example 15-20). Afterwards make them rare with 100+, monster pack 20+, corrupt them, use sac fragments and achieve 130-150%, and trust me, u will get tons of maps.

End of the story, you all just too impatient.
Last edited by blazedance on Jul 31, 2015, 4:49:26 AM
more content i'll never be able to do in hc tt
Thanks!
@EdenIsBack
"
WARNING: The final encounter in the end-game Core Map is extremely difficult. Players in the Tempest league should expect to lose their characters. This is intended to be the hardest content we have ever created in order to challenge top builds.

lol, just fyi, Fyndel just off-screen cheesed your hardest content. It seems all you need is Explosive arrow and some patience.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I'm one map from lvl90, alching every map and chaos 75+ for huge pack sizes...
and I've 4*74 left in my stash

that new map system isn't working as intended, if I could 76 maps with some 78s and + in between I would be happy, but just had a few

higher lvl maps still drop to much low lvl shit
I want less map drops but if a map drops, it should be a similar lvl
so if I'm lucky and get to a 78 map thanks tp rng and I drop 3 maps in average, they should be lvl74-75 or higher
currently it feels like they are lvl70 or higher and I get like 5 map drops

and that boss map bullshit isn't working
"
Tabooki wrote:
SO content that only 2% of the players will see. No map changes, no wonder why the game slides further and further down the games menu on Twitch.

Only the top players matter...
I was hoping for them addressing some of the obvious balancing issues too, but apparently that is not a priority...
Last edited by Cyzax on Jul 31, 2015, 3:18:11 AM
"
blazedance wrote:
Geez, come on, m8, turn your brain on and think about it.

End game maps 77+ are supposed to be "hard to get", I bet u all running your maps unchiseled, 60-80% e.t.c.

It will not work that way, try to build a 76 map pool(for example 15-20). Afterwards make them rare with 100+, monster pack 20+, corrupt them, use sac fragments and achieve 130-150%, and trust me, u will get tons of maps.

End of the story, you all just too inpacient.

all my lvl 75 maps were from 98 to 113%... still no chance to get a map pool of lvl 75+ maps

my highest char ist lvl 85 btw
what was the reason behind removing thornflesh as a bloodlines mod?

i don't think that many ppl complained about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info