A Sneak Peek of the 2.0.1 Content Update!

This is all nice and dandy, but are there any plans to improve map drops?
Ooo... is that a new Cultist Hood/Cloak MTX outfit I spot there going along with the Necrotic Armor?

Can't wait!
ONE SHOT hype. PATH OF ONE SHOT

don't play this game cause any random enemy that feels like it can ONESHOT you and waste 40 hours of playing! TWICE.

BAM DEAD
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 30, 2015, 10:36:12 AM
"
zSavage wrote:
Can we have some word about CI? It's in a very sad state right now.
I know you guys have said you're all about build diversity, but the last patch has really destroyed ES builds, especially melee ES ones.

Thanks for all your hard work, love the new content but I still think balance is off!

-Savage

+1 for this one.

Great news, GGG. Looking forward to the new patch! :)
CI >> Life
Wake me up when you fix map drops...and leech...and ES...and EV.

Who am I kidding I'll be sleeping forever.
When exactly is this going to happen? For me its tomorrow now.

and +1 for better map drops without forcing party play.

I am not running out but that's because i had to play Path of Trade, would like some sustain as a solo player.
Last edited by roetetoet on Jul 30, 2015, 11:09:40 AM
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Great but could the current content get fixed maybe? Because GGG has said literally nothing about phys damage, map drops, caster defences, etc.

Chris has addressed map drops on the state of exile podcast.

Figuratively speaking, I literally hate when people use "literally" figuratively.
No map drop changes. Not interested in coming back.besides that, evasion needs rework, ci needs a buff in skill tree nodes to scale well with the abnormal damage on maps. Some map bosses need nerf love such as desert, village, orchard. Armor is the only way to cope with crazy damage from mobs, anything else is just not reliable. Some nice skills are left behind the awakening and need some buff such as fire trap, freezing pulse, lightning tendrils(which is absolutely horrible atm). Zana is nerfed, no reason to do her dailies. Map bosses still drop -3-4 maps. You kill s torture chamber boss on hardcore? Well good for you, here is your 70 lvl map, have fun!
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Jul 30, 2015, 11:51:01 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
ONE SHOT hype. PATH OF ONE SHOT

don't play this game cause any random enemy that feels like it can ONESHOT you and waste 40 hours of playing! TWICE.

BAM DEAD

There are three ways to get one shot in this game and all of them are your fault

One - Well telegraphed wind up mechanics ( Vaal/ Malachai slam)

Two - Playing content that your Build/Gearing is unsuitable for (Res caps ect)

Three - Poor understanding of mechanics

The screens for some reason look to me like taken from some dark forces discotheque :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info