A Sneak Peek of the 2.0.1 Content Update!

"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Tyoll wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
ONE SHOT hype. PATH OF ONE SHOT

don't play this game cause any random enemy that feels like it can ONESHOT you and waste 40 hours of playing! TWICE.

BAM DEAD

There are three ways to get one shot in this game and all of them are your fault

One - Well telegraphed wind up mechanics ( Vaal/ Malachai slam)

Two - Playing content that your Build/Gearing is unsuitable for (Res caps ect)

Three - Poor understanding of mechanics

1.) I got rekt one two by a haku boss 6-7 levels under mine. there is NO EXCUSE he has that damage all of a sudden

2.) a literal perfect health to 0 health by the VAAL OVERSOUL of all enemies. 3800 health + es and ~60% res against everything but chaos (but it's not like chaos was -75%) + fortify? wut? I didn't die to malachai a single time in hc (with some luck). it's that random bullshit damage out of nowhere that pisses me off!!! I build exactly to AVOID being blown apart ffs!

but I knew I couldn't take you seriously when I noticed that line I highlighted, obv

Please dont tell me you got hit by the Vaal Oversoul slam. If that was it, that is the easiest thing to avoid in the game so you got no excuses there.
Now, you still arent resist capped, which is something that will kill you if you are not carefull (which you obviusly arent considering that you died to Vaal).

In this game it doesnt matter how much you gear yourself, you will still be in danger of being killed by something if you arent carefull. There is no facerolling in this game, and I like that.
Need Templar pants MTX.

Btw. Good work with the content patch.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
that looks really good
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Tyoll wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
ONE SHOT hype. PATH OF ONE SHOT

don't play this game cause any random enemy that feels like it can ONESHOT you and waste 40 hours of playing! TWICE.

BAM DEAD

There are three ways to get one shot in this game and all of them are your fault

One - Well telegraphed wind up mechanics ( Vaal/ Malachai slam)

Two - Playing content that your Build/Gearing is unsuitable for (Res caps ect)

Three - Poor understanding of mechanics

1.) I got rekt one two by a haku boss 6-7 levels under mine. there is NO EXCUSE he has that damage all of a sudden

2.) a literal perfect health to 0 health by the VAAL OVERSOUL of all enemies. 3800 health + es and ~60% res against everything but chaos (but it's not like chaos was -75%) + fortify? wut? I didn't die to malachai a single time in hc (with some luck). it's that random bullshit damage out of nowhere that pisses me off!!! I build exactly to AVOID being blown apart ffs!

but I knew I couldn't take you seriously when I noticed that line I highlighted, obv

Well it Was in fact your fault

Dying to vaal oversoul. Well you didnt tell me what skill he killed you with but I assume its either the laser or the slam. Regardless, Let me get this straight, you ran a 70(or74) map with 3800 health and un-capped resistance in hard core and you are complaining about being one shot........ (insert slow sarcastic clapping here)

Regarding the Haku death. well judging from your willingness neglect defenses Im not surprised you died

Last edited by Tyoll on Jul 30, 2015, 3:13:42 PM
Guys, look very carefully at the three pictures in the OP. I'll link them again. The skeletons are clearly at a dance party. There are disco lights and raving music. Trust me it's real, see?

Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
more chaos damage ... sooo exciting.
Guess i need a swap rings now , because thats fun.
/\/\/\/\/\
DJ Shadow
/\/\/\/\/\
RxOvErDoSe
haha... shoulda been a Caption This thread.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
See Sig!
I hope this or 2.0.2 means we get the jewels they took out for balance or weird behavior from the 2.0 beta back.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info