A Sneak Peek of the 2.0.1 Content Update!

"
...killing any exiles who stand in their way...

Does Rogue Exiles stand in their way?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
papas88063 wrote:
I would rather you fix the servers.

Servers are actually fine. Contact your ISP if you're still having issues, or be patient. :)

Well not sure about that ;-)

Before v. 2.0 I never had issues. In the 2.0 closed beta with lockstep I never had stuttering or any other issues.

Since releasing 2.0 live at the beginning I had a lot of disconnects and huge ping spikes. It's far better now after several updates but still far away from being perfect ;-)

Whlie having a parallel ping running on other destinations while playing poe, the time to all other locations is constantly around 50ms, generally also to the poe server but I'm still getting over and over again huge ping spikes even up to several hundreds ms WHILE the ping to the other locations still is fine around 50ms...

I don't think that this is a routing problem of the ISP or similar but more a workload problem.

Lockstep is definitely a good approach especially while I lost some chars due to desync but it's not perfect yet.

Just because u don't have any issues, you are hardly possible to make posts like this. Or do u administrate and monitor the GGG hardware and you know the workload on the databases as well as server resources and network?? ;-)

but of course I'm patient while the game is getting better and better with almost every patch and I can imagine the amount of work the guys at GGG have.

So, let's have some fun and kick some mob asses :-)
Last edited by destroya82 on Jul 30, 2015, 7:35:41 AM
that is some nice zombie shindig right there :D
I need more purple titles
Sick
i hope buffs to new melee skills are there too(cause they bad, bad, bad)
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Maybe I can get 8/8 now :>
Strike! After I'm ready to upgrade all my devices to Windows 10 and have again more time from today/tomorrow for PoE you bring this content update!

You guys ROCK! :)

Keep the great work going, hope the team has a great weekend ;)

HYPE!
THESE http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/news/30-07-2015/MapOutline.png are the kind of map layouts we've been waiting for! A couple of the new maps just feel so awkward to run at times, there's SO much back tracking looking for mobs to kill. The one (and maybe only) thing that I actually enjoy more about D3 over PoE is their Rift layout, constant FORWARD action, no back tracking through already cleared areas looking for remaining mobs.

GGG, please more of this!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Jul 30, 2015, 8:55:49 AM
i am new to this game but this is awesome thanks!!!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
...There will be a follow-up 2.0.1b patch next week containing new Microtransactions and Divination Cards that weren't ready in time for the weekend. ...

Bex, can you tell if it's the Infernal Armour set, for the next week?

Thanks!
Last edited by Ttanik on Jul 30, 2015, 9:25:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info