[2.0]A Song of Ice and Fire COC build.Exploring a new AOE setup with coldsnap+ice spear with VIDEO!

Hi guys and really nice build ! Is there anyone tried it on a toaster ? I would really like to try it but not sure if my pc can handle it .
"
Ta1NteD wrote:
Hey I just want to say that this build looks super awesome and thank you so much for taking the time to make this guide, it's really helpful especially the budget section for us without a ton of currency. I've been playing a faceroll SRS summoner and I don't feel like I'm satisfied with how the character feels, but I definitely could see some considerable satisfaction running this build, am definitely going to roll a new toon for it.

Hey thanks a lot for the thumbs up!I enjoyed making it too hopefully more people will like it too!I started off without much currency like everyone else in a new league so dont be frightened off by what might seem like a high cost!COC builds definitely give satisfaction from how things die so quickly.feel free to message me or post here if you have any questions!

"
_Betamax_ wrote:
Hi guys and really nice build ! Is there anyone tried it on a toaster ? I would really like to try it but not sure if my pc can handle it .

Hey there!Im not sure how it will function on a toaster but if you mostly play solo and tune down your settings it should be fine.I usually only get heavy fps drops in big parties and in certain maps
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
"
donong wrote:
"
Kenjintheone wrote:
Aiming for this build, how would one level for this?

Hey!i leveled as a caster that transitioned in between a few skills until high level 60s when i changed to COC.Most of the core build should be done by the high level 70s or low 80s.I will post a levelling tree later!

I did the same thing. Leveled with Lightning Tendrils or Freezing Pulse until I got to about 40% crit, mostly from the skill tree. I made the switch to CoC around level 45, and used Kinetic Blast as my trigger. At lower levels, KB tears through groups better than Barrage, and makes leveling a breeze. The only downside is that KB's single target damage is pretty bad. You either have to pin them against a wall or summon Frost Walls behind bosses to reliably trigger crits (I also kept Freezing Pulse w/ Culling around, which helped a lot).

Kudos on the guide again, I'm still working on switching my CoCer to something a lot closer to what you've got here, and it's paying off :)
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
"
Peace_Frog wrote:
"
donong wrote:
"
Kenjintheone wrote:
Aiming for this build, how would one level for this?

Hey!i leveled as a caster that transitioned in between a few skills until high level 60s when i changed to COC.Most of the core build should be done by the high level 70s or low 80s.I will post a levelling tree later!

I did the same thing. Leveled with Lightning Tendrils or Freezing Pulse until I got to about 40% crit, mostly from the skill tree. I made the switch to CoC around level 45, and used Kinetic Blast as my trigger. At lower levels, KB tears through groups better than Barrage, and makes leveling a breeze. The only downside is that KB's single target damage is pretty bad. You either have to pin them against a wall or summon Frost Walls behind bosses to reliably trigger crits (I also kept Freezing Pulse w/ Culling around, which helped a lot).

Kudos on the guide again, I'm still working on switching my CoCer to something a lot closer to what you've got here, and it's paying off :)

That's great to know!Glad to have your input here as well hopefully it'll serve as good advice to others!leveling was sucky and slow for me until i transitioned.Think i was using AB+LMP as my main skill before it was terrible in groups haha

warbands
Is there a link to Passive Skill Tree?
"
ApexIceClaw wrote:
Is there a link to Passive Skill Tree?

It's at the bottom of the first post

warbands
Just added a video of me killing a lv81 palace dominus in about 1 minute.shotgun not dead boyzzz

warbands
Hey,

is there a reason to go for the 2 int nodes above trickery, instead of the dex node below quickness. Would save you one point

Vala
"
Shayen wrote:
Hey,

is there a reason to go for the 2 int nodes above trickery, instead of the dex node below quickness. Would save you one point

Vala

wow you are right can't believe i've never noticed that before.thanks!!!

warbands
Updated my dps stats with new wand and setup.Have 14k gmp fireball and 10k gmp AB tooltips now.Also added a section on auras/heralds and selling my old wands!

warbands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info