POEMate 1.3 - Beginner's Tips section, Mana Sustain Calculator

version 1.2b is out with invisible ascendancy tree fix.
Can't find anything called "POEMate" in Google Play store.
First of all, I would like to say thanks for the great app. It's the first app that I ever spent money on Google Play, and it helped me a bunch.

Second, i would like to say that i experienced a crash on startup after updating the app for ascendency. I think it might have somethng to do with it trying to load an old build on startup, or maybe it was a corrupted download. anyway, uninstaling and downloading it fixed...but i lost all of my builds (not much, most of them i would need to redo anyway).

tl,dr: you're awesome, app is good, last update was crashing on Android until downloading again.
Stupid Apple making me wait *shakes fist in air*

I know I have to wait for the update, but this app is still better than any other theory crafting tool out there. I'm hoping the update comes soon!
just downloaded on iPhone and it's a great app! Can't wait for update! Will be buying once updated!
just downloaded on google play for my samsung S6. the mechanical workings look like they are pretty good. i would consider using it. right now i use the http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/ site but it is definitely not mobile friendly. so i just pull it up on my PC and alt tab if i need to reference the build. i got things pretty much memorized anyway, but it helps to be sure.

"
Cryptoplasty wrote:
Stupid Apple making me wait *shakes fist in air*

I know I have to wait for the update, but this app is still better than any other theory crafting tool out there. I'm hoping the update comes soon!
Yeah, waiting for apple sucks!
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Yeah i really hate the apple for their week review. Fixing a bug for ios is such a PITA, as it may take 5 mins for me to fix but not less that a week for users to get that fix.
Btw if anyone was wondering its 2/3 users on android and only 1/3 on ios for POEMate. I was surprised to see that as i always though apple was dominating mobile market. Looks like that is a thing of the past now.
Last edited by Xavyer on Mar 9, 2016, 6:26:29 PM
POEMate 1.2.1 with Ascendancy support available in App Store for IOS.
Great app overall, however since the most recent updates ive had to reinstall the app and when i attempt to restore my purchase the restore icon continues to "load" when i hit it and never actually restores.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info