[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Glad to have found this. Currently working on my second char and enjoying this setup. A question regarding the second CWDT, with Rallying Cry, flame golem and hatred. I'm reasonably new as mentioned so I may be misunderstanding here, but which skill does CWDT trigger here?

Also, random question for the masses, does CWDT work when skills aren't on the action bar?
Hey Lifting & Fellow Axe Spinners,

I'm at lvl 89 and just replaced my Kaom's Primacy with Atziri's Disfavour. It's sick.

I'm breezing through most level 12,13 maps - aside from Residence which is giving me an ulcer. Gonna start lvl 14s tomorrow i think.

yes, mana can be an issue, esp. on hexproof maps (which i dispell Warlords mark when I'm running, and often bring a second mana flask). I try to avoid them.

I'm leveling a reduce-reserved-mana support gem (edit: Enlighten Support) in my alt weapon tab for later, but for now I'm just getting very good at not being too spammy with cyclone.

Generally i run into a pack, Rallying Cry, then Cyclone. Rallying Cry greatly improves mana recovery. +14.1/sec (Level 19) (thats a lot when I am at 96 Mana unreserved!)

I die rarely. Usually when I'm in a hex map or fighting an against build boss... most often I die in Residence. You will see my corpses all over that place. I hate Residence.

I'm going to add the third Endurance charge and then get the Rampart circle. Level 100 here I come..?

But seriously, Atziri's Disfavour makes this even more fun.

Cheers.
Last edited by ash88 on Nov 16, 2016, 9:36:55 PM
"
yaWgnorW wrote:
A question regarding the second CWDT, with Rallying Cry, flame golem and hatred. I'm reasonably new as mentioned so I may be misunderstanding here, but which skill does CWDT trigger here?

Also, random question for the masses, does CWDT work when skills aren't on the action bar?

1: Cwdt triggers the golem

2: Yes it works. Skills triggered with cwdt doesnt have to be on the action bar
Hi LNB, loving the build so far just hit lv 50.
Trying out this build but I'm having trouble maintaining the dexterity to level up skill gems. Do I just need to find better gear with the dext modifier?

Thanks for the cool build!
"
ECELUM wrote:
Hi LNB, loving the build so far just hit lv 50.
Trying out this build but I'm having trouble maintaining the dexterity to level up skill gems. Do I just need to find better gear with the dext modifier?

Thanks for the cool build!

You could pick up Precision or Versatility nodes for 2 points each. Or better yet, just get some masters leveled to throw Dexterity on your gear.
On my command, unleash hell.
What is better for the upcoming league Juggernaut or Champion for this build which one would do more dmg ?

60 pages of comments and i`m to lazy to read them all :) so if question was asked by someone else then sorry :)
Where the f... this ascendancy tree? Spent 30 minutes trying to find it in jagernaut build's passive tree and failed.

Is it a secret button to be pressed or what?
pres the ones in circle
http://imgur.com/a/SWX1F
Hello. I would like to know whether the update for patch 2.5?
Last edited by nifilim666 on Dec 1, 2016, 3:09:43 PM
"
nifilim666 wrote:
Hello. I would like to know whether the update for patch 2.5?

Not much has changed mate. Melee weapons has received a buff to their weapon range, supposedly buffing cyclone too - so not too bad :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info