[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Well as my first run in POE a friend recommend me this build and I'm enjoying it so far.

I got the Kaom's axe and the Belly of the Beast.

As I can see there's another axe that i'll have to buy when I reach level 75 (Atziri) but i can't see another armor. I have the best armor for this build?

I have problems to choose which gloves/helmet/belt and boots is best for me. I really appreciate some kind of a guide, or something like an objective for each item.

Can you guys put me the objectives?

Thanks in advance

what points of the asendancy pick first in juggernat??
Hi, what about Uatzir? Is it possible to finish it with this guide? Or it just for farming?
"
Hi, what about Uatzir? Is it possible to finish it with this guide? Or it just for farming?

Im doin uber lab cary eaisly / But not good for uber atziri runs i think .. u have to facetank the atziri when u using cyclone so its hard to dodge her big spells.
nice build
"
kykyske88 wrote:
what points of the asendancy pick first in juggernat??

That´s a Question i´d like to put out there too. I´m currently nearly ready to run my first ascendancy and honestly can´t quite decide which ascendancy to pick first. Oh btw. i´m going with Juggernaut. Maybe someone can help us both out :)
I have a question about the Mobility + Curse and Aura + Golem setup.
Are we supposed to cast Rallying Cry manually or should I keep it at a lower level so it can be supported by the CWDT that also supports the Golem?

I'm asking because if I interpreted the setup correctly, I wouldn't need 2 4Links for both setups, since Leap + Faster Attacks and Blasphemy + Warlords don't need to be connected, neither would Golem + CWDT and Hatred/Rallying.
What Flask do u use?
If I'm going Juggernaut, which ascendancy points do I take first?
i went unyielding, then unstoppable and just picked up unflinching. im level 79 right now and was having trouble with merci izaro so mapped for a while and then went back. he was a faceroll this time.

im only on tier 5 maps and dont even have vaal haste yet and i do have to swap out a damage gem for blood magic on some bosses or i run out of mana. but for the most part up to tier 5 as been a cake walk, but im wonder how far this build can actually go when when decked out completely according to the guide? anyone know? are high tiers possible? im debating whether or not to carry on with this build and see it through to the end or start another, but its a tough choice since mapping and furthering this build sounds much more enjoyable than leveling another, especially since so many builds seem dull(imo) or require a lot to get going either in regards to specific gear/currency and/or needing to level a specific way and than transition into the intended skills. but at the same time if this one will simply hit a wall sooner rather than later im not sure its worth going on.

edit: well im on tier 6s now and i have to say im not sure im feeling this build. mana is a real issue and i need to use blood magic if i dont want to cyclone to sputter out and damage against tougher enemies doesnt seem very good, they take forever to go down.
Last edited by MrObscura on Oct 23, 2016, 12:31:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info