[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Lifting, literally every piece of gear i have has better stats than your current gear section, excecpt from your belt which has like 200 armor more. That's it. My tree is the same as yours, so tell me plz, how much armor do you have? Because i wrote about having 5k armor and 1.2 k evasion and you seemed to deem it low. I am just curious, do you have more?
Hello Lifting and fellow cycloners!

What do you think, is it worthy to pick blood magic (and those 35% life increase behind it) in this build?
It will be still possible to run hatred with new Essence Worm ring and there will be no mana problems for obvious reasons.
Hey Lifting

Should i keep the fortify gem equipped even after I have ascended and have permanent fortify? If not what is a good gem to switch it out with?

Thanks for the build!
Last edited by Amunkaidon on Mar 19, 2016, 1:47:42 PM
"
Amunkaidon wrote:
Hey Lifting

Should i keep the fortify gem equipped even after I have ascended and have permanent fortify? If not what is a good gem to switch it out with?

Thanks for the build!

If you went with Champion for perma fort, then fortify wasnt part of your links.

- Cyclone, Melee Physical Damage, Faster Attacks, Added Fire Damage, Life Gain on Hit & Weapon Elemental
Damage.

Pretty easy to read the guide.
"
If you went with Champion for perma fort, then fortify wasnt part of your links.

- Cyclone, Melee Physical Damage, Faster Attacks, Added Fire Damage, Life Gain on Hit & Weapon Elemental
Damage.

didn't have it on my dmg set up it was with leap slam on my kaom's since I have a 5 slot and it was useful till I did cruel lab but now that I don't need it i'm still wondering what would be a good replacement for that slot since it will go along with the leap slam set up.

thanks for the info
"
Amunkaidon wrote:
"

Damage.

didn't have it on my dmg set up it was with leap slam on my kaom's since I have a 5 slot and it was useful till I did cruel lab but now that I don't need it i'm still wondering what would be a good replacement for that slot since it will go along with the leap slam set up.

thanks for the info

Oh ok, on your leap slam you just want faster attacks, dont need anything else part of that link.
@ LNB. In your video you state a "priority" for champion ascendancy points.

What would your suggestions be for the Juggernaut tree be if i may ask? :)

So, lv 74. Tried Springs, Tier 11. If it weren't for the Slaying enemies close together can attract monsters from beyond, i would have done a perfect full clear. Got multiple unique monsters from beyond on Alira's fight, making it IMPOSSIBLE. But so far, so good. Leveling with map tiers 7, 8 or 9 (don't really have a good map pool).
"
Lukahnmato wrote:
@ LNB. In your video you state a "priority" for champion ascendancy points.

What would your suggestions be for the Juggernaut tree be if i may ask? :)

It honestly doesn't matter too much, but if any then go with the movement speed first imo :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Lifting what gems should we give priority on getting to 20%? Increased aoe on cyclones seems nice, but maybe increased damage from other gems is more important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info