[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

So you mentioned 2 life flask, 1 granite, 1 quicksilver and a basalt
My question is would atziris promise (good when facing chaos dmg) or taste of haste work instead of the basalt?
hey anyone using this build have any tips for mana sustain? i seem to run out using cyclone then i just stand there not doing anything
Hey,

it's really a nice guide, but I have a few questions to your choice of gems.

1. I also use Rallying Cry, I am currently lvl 63 and my Cyclone Skill only gets 1k more dps.
Is this worth it and does it scale better/more dmg in late game?

2. Why do you use 2vaal hastes and is it also effective dmg whise?

3. The gem CWDT you have one low lvl gem and one high lvled gem, would be great if you could explain why. Lower lvl gem is triggering often then higher gem?

Would be great, if someone can answer me these nooby questions. :)
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

it's really a nice guide, but I have a few questions to your choice of gems.

1. I also use Rallying Cry, I am currently lvl 63 and my Cyclone Skill only gets 1k more dps.
Is this worth it and does it scale better/more dmg in late game?

2. Why do you use 2vaal hastes and is it also effective dmg whise?

3. The gem CWDT you have one low lvl gem and one high lvled gem, would be great if you could explain why. Lower lvl gem is triggering often then higher gem?

Would be great, if someone can answer me these nooby questions. :)

1. i would say this is weapon choice as i am using the 33unique 4link cyclone and without rallying cry i am at 1.5Kdps

2. i believe they have seperate soul counts and u can use one after the other so when your spinning and activate you get super spinning for a long period :)

3. it is so one triggers more often.. the higher level one is so you have time to build up the endurance charges needed from the warlords mark aura

Last edited by Lukahnmato on Mar 18, 2016, 6:53:57 AM
"
Upsign wrote:
hey anyone using this build have any tips for mana sustain? i seem to run out using cyclone then i just stand there not doing anything

Until you can effectively leech mana, I'd recommend using the Blood Magic support gem. Then switch it out later =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey Lifting! I have a quesstion: currently i have 5k armor and 1.2k evasion. Should i grab Iron Reflexes ? It is only 3 points away.
@LNB - i plan on ignoring the Basalt Flask... and plan on running onslaught flask till i get either atziris promise/taste of hate. do you think its a good/bad idea?
"
Lukahnmato wrote:
@LNB - i plan on ignoring the Basalt Flask... and plan on running onslaught flask till i get either atziris promise/taste of hate. do you think its a good/bad idea?

The basalt flask is pretty powerful, but yea sure, go for it! :)
"
Hey Lifting! I have a quesstion: currently i have 5k armor and 1.2k evasion. Should i grab Iron Reflexes ? It is only 3 points away.

It would be better if you could optimize your gear mate :)
Hey LNB so what gems are worth adding quality to? Which ones would you do first?

I ended up with 6 sockets on my weapon and chest which are both 5L so I was able to place my Hatred and Rallying cry in them. So until i can afford a 6L chest is there anything else you would suggest? Any other CWDT links worth it with this build, any other idea's for my extra 2 links?

Thanks for the build!
Last edited by Mckaguer on Mar 18, 2016, 7:10:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info