[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Hey man, i have a doubt, why you dont grab Hematophagy and rampart in the tree? They seen to have great synergy with the build.
Having a great time with this build in SC Talisman. At level 77 I'm doing about 34k DPS with frenzy charges up in mediocre gear and crushing maps. Also, the leveling process was painless and very fast, didn't struggle with anything, and did all of A4C deathless. Great build, Cyclone is still very strong.
Any reason why you don't take Unyielding in skill tree?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Any reason why you don't take Unyielding in skill tree?

I simply find it to be inefficient, if we had more points it would be a good choice though.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
why dont you use concentrated effect? does added fire add alot more damage?
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey man, i have a doubt, why you dont grab Hematophagy and rampart in the tree? They seen to have great synergy with the build.

I was thinking the same, looks like great keystones to go for, but what else would you drop to get them though?

"
why dont you use concentrated effect? does added fire add alot more damage?

As for this, I'm sure conc effect would result in higher tooltip dps, but the reduced aoe range would cripple your clearspeed for bigger packs, and make it harder to hit bosses etc.
Is it worth grabbing a jewel node in the passive tree for the Survival Skills jewel early on?
Hey.

I have a question, how are any of my abilities (Molten Shell for example) supposed to be able to be cast when all mana is reserved from Hatred and Determination? I have 0 mana left over, so my Molten Shell (paired with Cast when Damage Taken) is never being cast.

EDIT: Nevermind, i'm being stupid. Seems it IS being cast after all.
Last edited by Hcw87 on Dec 15, 2015, 3:28:05 PM
thanks for the guide works awesome
Just curious, once you have reached sufficient armor to reach 90% Dmg reduction is any armor beyond that just a waste? Or is there a benfefit to having more armor even when your damage reduce has reached 90%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info