[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Very cool, any chance you might also publish a guide for a CoC Cyclone with Blade Vortex...?
"
Edimasta wrote:
Very cool, any chance you might also publish a guide for a CoC Cyclone with Blade Vortex...?

Potentially yes, but it will be something I do midways throughout the league if that is the case :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
What are your thoughts on the support gem blasphemy and does it have a place in this build?
so doing this build again, what is better all armour gear with the exception of using belly of the beast or go armour / evasion on all the gear?
IGN: The_Nutcase
Are there any weapons you recommend that are better than kaom's primacy but not as expensive as atziri's disfavour? (which went for 15ex on darkshrines!)
Thanks for the build - reached lvl 90 in DS HC! :D The funny thing is I've used 4-Link for quite a while (my rng with linking stuff...) and it was still great :) I really like all your guides, I think they're clear and great for the beginners :) Keep up the good work bro!
with the changes to the mana cost for phys skills, could you drop Blood Magic from the cyclone link and have some mana regen on gear, if you are not reserving full mana pool for auras?
Last edited by Lucid on Dec 10, 2015, 8:30:51 PM
"
Lucid wrote:
with the changes to the mana cost for phys skills, could you drop Blood Magic from the cyclone link and have some mana regen on gear, if you are not reserving full mana pool for auras?

I wouldn't recommend it, it may be viable for 2.2 but for now it is too much of a hassle.
"
anvilgod wrote:
Are there any weapons you recommend that are better than kaom's primacy but not as expensive as atziri's disfavour? (which went for 15ex on darkshrines!)

In that case I would simply suggest getting a good rare axe with the suggested offensive affixes for the guide =)
"
Nukha wrote:
Thanks for the build - reached lvl 90 in DS HC! :D The funny thing is I've used 4-Link for quite a while (my rng with linking stuff...) and it was still great :) I really like all your guides, I think they're clear and great for the beginners :) Keep up the good work bro!

Glad you liked it mate, thanks for telling me =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info