[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

just watched the video guide and if anyone else has can they plz explain why the graphics look 100% better in the video compared to the game even when my settings are at max?
IGN: The_Nutcase
Great guide but I just can't use Static Strike for lvling, it just feels so bad to use. Sweep+Molten Strike feels way better.
lvl 70 for now in ST leag, testing that build, its really cool. i did a few adjustments, i've taken rampart node, swap determ to HoA+AA, put in EC(manual cast EC is faster than jumping around, imo). it may be worth it to swap FA to blood rage, lvl up CWDT a bit, put molten shell instead of bloodrage -> will have to manual cast blood rage but i really want to have at least 4L free for vaal cyclone. Its REALLY FUN, even more at beyond map, haha, pull 50 mobs to box, open box, pop button and witness beyond boss :D
my items are crap for standard, but got like 20k dps cyclone full-buff
Last edited by alkarian on Nov 30, 2015, 5:51:28 AM
Giving this a go and it's so much fun. here is a short video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9WzuR1A1_I

so far it's going good :)

Edit - forgot to mention still low lvl, haven't got all the required gear and gems yet so hoping it goes well and i dont die lol
Last edited by ToxicXfi on Dec 2, 2015, 9:45:34 AM
so i'm at act 3 cruel without dying and this is my current gear doing just over 3.5k of dmg without frenzy charges and got 2.9k of hp, if anyone can let me know if i'm doing ok that'll be great

Spoiler

Thanks in advance and a big thanks to LiftingNerdBro for the great guide.

Edit - also can someone explain how everything that cant be casted directly actually get cast as they require mana yet we have reserved all out mana on the 2 aura's. thanks
Last edited by ToxicXfi on Dec 3, 2015, 8:54:30 AM
I hope this guide will be updated for Talisman League and also for Ascendancy with the new specializations... pleeeaaaaase? :)
Solid guide. Takes a lot of hard work to make a guide like this.

I have done many dual wield cyclone builds, my preference. Thinking of doing a two hander.
nice build but just 1 question
i know the 3% is nice but how do you expect the chaos golem will survive only it less of the 1/3 (2500) of is life ??? in my set up no choice to remove this because the golem take 2 hit and is dead :) no choice to get the Astramentis , ok thank peace :)
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Last edited by charley222 on Dec 6, 2015, 11:08:39 PM
well this has been alot of fun got to lvl 73 went after Malachai (Merciless) and low and behold like always i died 5 times in total, with all 5 frenzy and Atziri' promise up i can get close to 23k dmg, only got 3.7k hp, here is the gear, not sure if im gonna keep this char as compared to my incinerater witch who is lvl 86 she does close to 49k dps.

Spoiler
Updated for 2.1

No real changes to the build besides Cyclone getting a slight damage nerf (10%). Cyclone still deals a ton of damage and is by far one of the best melee skills available at the moment.

The video linked to the main post is the old 2.0 video, the reason for this is that the build setup (gems, skill-gems etc) haven't changed. Make sure to check out the video if you haven't already.

Best of luck bros! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info