Community Build Guide Highlights!

Probably going dual flame totem when starting tempest.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I like the fact that GGG Highlighted Flame totems as one build, knowing too well they NERFED FT's in 2.0, thats a kicker in the face.
Wonderful suggestions. I'll definitely check them out since they do look fun. Thank you for sharing the builds!
- Rose

Perandus, Hardcore, Standard, and Races
Solo - Self-Found, since Jan 2013
Incinerate totems still superior to Flame Totems tho
"
iamnotspock wrote:
I like the fact that GGG Highlighted Flame totems as one build, knowing too well they NERFED FT's in 2.0, thats a kicker in the face.

If something is too strong it needs to be adjusted, what's the deal?
It's not like nerfing makes it unplayable.
Pathetic qq.
IGN: Scordalia_
"
No offense, but the first two are generic and the other two aren't really viable on Tempest. Appreciate this post though Bex :)

That's kind of the point of the post though, given the intro. Nothing fancy, just builds that are easy for new players to pick up and start playing with.
"

In a post about build guides, you decided to post your build that explicitly says "not a guide" in the first sentence?

Hm...
and still, all of those builds end-game on 72-73 maps :P
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Great feature! This is a way better idea than build of the week. Two of those guides already had my attention, and now you have saved my time searching for more. Next up, try to find some nice Witch and Duelist guides for us.

One thing I'm a little bit critical of: Shadow doesn't get Kinetic Blast as a quest reward - Maybe it's time start giving it out to Shadows too, since GGG does approve of KB Shadows?
"To get the most damage out of the build, it's recommended to maximise your DPS by using pierce and Frost Wall. It's best to cast at least 2 Frost Walls on top of or directly behind the target before firing volleys of Kinetic Blast into the mob."

Afaik the above recommendation ain't working as intended atm:

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Kinetic Blast was changed to not create explosions on a frost wall it pierced through as an emergency fix to an abusable instance crash.

A different fix is being worked on (you'll be unable to get cast-on-crit triggers from critting your own frost walls), once that's confirmed, we can undo the change to kinetic blast safely.

(posted july 24, 2015)
Last edited by Bada_Bing on Jul 28, 2015, 2:24:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info