Community Build Guide Highlights!

"
No offense, but the first two are generic and the other two aren't really viable on Tempest. Appreciate this post though Bex :)

I know this might surprise you but there are people playing warbands...

I myself play neversink's build and im having quite a good time with it :)
"
it's recommended to maximise your DPS by using pierce and Frost Wall. It's best to cast at least 2 Frost Walls on top of or directly behind the target before firing volleys of Kinetic Blast into the mob.

frost wall kb not even work in 2.0 if you have pierce lmao...

maybe they should take realy 2.0 build not just thread with a build update and not really test
Last edited by Dazoul on Jul 28, 2015, 3:08:52 AM
Cool! You nerf droprates for crit items making them inaffordable for a lot of casual players and now promote three crit builds. Nice move!
the amount of pointless QQ is amazing already! nerfed flame totems so hard that the damage and clearspeed of my low-life mf dual totem scion doubled (at least). tornado shot and split arrow not hardcore viable despite the fact that you can find a lot of them farming mid to high level maps when you group up. crit builds that explicitly state that you don't need any of the expensive unique crit items and someone QQs about the prices of the expensive unique crit items...

holy shit you people are really the pinnacle of this generation...
Damn, now I HAVE to finish updating the guide with fancy pictures :(
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Someone Call Mors.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
It's kind of sad these builds are already well known in the community at the moment.

But still, I really like it!
Well.... I use now on Warbands NeverSink TS guide, nice choice Bex :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Nice templar, what creams is he using for his skin? Kappa
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
iamnotspock wrote:
I like the fact that GGG Highlighted Flame totems as one build, knowing too well they NERFED FT's in 2.0, thats a kicker in the face.

!? ôÔ

I play FT builds for two years now... my builds got buffed 2.0 and got more choices to play around with, don't know what you are doing wrong :(

@ Bex: I prefer hearing your voice while seeing the build(s) in action. Less text more Bex.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info