Community Build Guide Highlights!

"
puviel wrote:
"
Badr0ck wrote:
"
puviel wrote:
Isnt't it ironic that the game is based on player choice in creating your character but you are encouraged to follow a guide?

I'm not sure what you see as ironic. Have a large variety of ways to play doesn't mean that everyone is going to be build experts (or want to spend the time becoming build experts). I dare say, most people won't and will turn to those that do for ideas/guides on the various ways to build fun characters in this game.

I think it's a fantastic way of endorsing builds that would be great for first (or 2nd and beyond) characters. That way people can get in the game, actually have fun and enjoy the game without having immediate skill selection remorse, not be frustrated with the learning curve and then learn something about the game that will help them decide on their next builds.

I don't really care how people play the game, I was just pointing out the irony (literally) of providing a game based on choice but you have to follow a guide.

i'd say this i not true. i always tell ppl starting the game exactly not to follow any guide, guides are good for ppl with a decent base game knowledge but totally aids for new ppl. you should always start a game by your own and after selfteaching and reading tru wiki pages u can start following a guide or better getting inspired by a guide.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Only?
Great job, Lighty. Been using your build since the last patch.
I think it opens people to new ideas they never knew before.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1615791

Heard this build was OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info